IAmRatchet

Sep 10, 2017
I mean the hilarious thing is people put more effort into photoshopping existing scenes than Sunset did in making whatever the fuck was that leash schene in themyscira where like 6 characters share EVERYTHING except skin color and hair.
He barely even gives a fuck about consistent body types anymore, everybody is generic muscle girl with huuuge tits and ass now.

EatBootyIDo

Apr 7, 2021
Again fair and I get it. I'd like moreso for him to draw more diverse and unique scenes. However I do have a clear preference for more muscular women but I like the different bodies like Artemis too and they deserve love too.

Feb 5, 2018
okay can i ask whats everyone favourite scene?
  1. WW cell anal, because her pussy looks nice and fat in that scene. I also like when the girls are unenthusiastic about the sex.
  2. Want to add that Lois normal and lingerie strip scenes are really great as well.
  3. Mercy used to be my favorite, her great ass and mean mood was a big turn on in the beginning. But other than her dance and naked strip, I feel her scenes are a let-down. For example, I would've swapped her anal scene with Black Canary's if I could. That's a great scene and position, I just don't care much for Black Canary.. I want to point out that in Mercy's naked dance, her pussy is poorly drawn and looks unfinished. And in her cell sex scene, Lex's dick looks like it is layered wrongly and misses. In her post sex scene, I would prefer no visable labia minora. I'm not totally against it but in drawn art, I feel it often takes attention away from the puffy labia majora, which is my big turn-on. :devilish:

Last edited:
Feb 5, 2018
I honestly enjoy the more muscular models but I get why some ppl r annoyed.
I don't mind but Superwoman is a tad extreme imo. Her cell idle pose is the worst. Galatea also has 1 or 2 pictures where it can be too much. But both girls also has scenes where they look great imo.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i like any body type i mean there all lovely lady's. also in there line of work there bound to gain muscles after all they move around fight, well all but that bitch wallers lol. i think that's her bane the one who hates lex in this game.

Reactions: EatBootyIDo

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
The love in this thread is simply amazing! To stay in the spirit of appreciating our fan art creators I will do my best to show our appreciation below.

There is some serious creative writing talent on here! We have always known our community has some of the best writers of fiction on F95 and you guys again prove it. If you don't know we support creative types on our discord, where we have a Fan Creation section. There you can go and share your amazing talents with people who love our stuff. In fact we have a fan fiction section already! Lastly we have had the biggest month of growth in the last few years, so thank you all here who love our stuff.

Big SU Android Update NOW!

petur

Jul 29, 2017
The love in this thread is simply amazing! To stay in the spirit of appreciating our fan art creators I will do my best to show our appreciation below.
Hey! I had no idea that the dev posted here! Something Unlimited is indeed one of my favorite games! Keep up the great work! Also if you are wondering what characters to make more art for here is my tier list with my personal favorites ;) just in case. Also i know that there are a lot of girls missing but i couldn't find a full tierlist.
tiers.jpg

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes