uuuuuuuuuuuuu

Dec 28, 2021
Is there some way to alter the dialogue in the game? I don't mean a feature, I mean a way to go into the files and modify existing dialogue.

Jan 31, 2022
okay can i ask whats everyone favourite scene?
1. Wonder woman anal - I love everything about it, I feel like the moment when it gives you the choice to cum, when wonder woman has her eyes in the back of the head and screaming in pleasure is the closest we've come to see an actually broken wonder woman. (I love this scene especially with her naked + bun).

2. Wonder woman blowjob - I feel like you can feel wonder woman's humiliation with this scene especially with how reluctant she is, but obeys anyway. I hope to see a blowjob from her without the lasso though, some day (maybe in 20 years).

3. Themyscira entrance scene - Grail putting a naked wonder woman on a leash and parading her on her own island was so brutal and humiliating I loved it so much. Given her position + Grail's power I felt like wonder woman became much more submissive towards her, which she never did to Luthor. If I remember right, she didn't dare talk back to Grail. Honestly I feel like superwoman should've had a way bigger role as wonder woman's mistress (similar to Grail) and I'd love to see some content with a actually submissive OR dominant Diana (this one in maybe 30 years)

You can probably tell who my favorite character in the game is LOL

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i like all the scenes but the scene i would love the most is the dev moving there asses to get stuff done. like event's are mybe people who have been in the game but have no scene's. but that would be asking to much of them.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Made the same mod for 2.4.4 using the detailed steps.
Extract into the main game folder (where SU_2.4.4.exe is located), or manually extract and replace SU_2.4.4_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll
How did you manage to get a smaller file size after adding two new lines to the code?
Windows says original file is 329kb but the one you provided is 315kb.
Shouldn't file size get bigger with added code instead of shrinking?

Aug 22, 2016
How did you manage to get a smaller file size after adding two new lines to the code?
Windows says original file is 329kb but the one you provided is 315kb.
Shouldn't file size get bigger with added code instead of shrinking?
I don't know. Maybe some useless stuff got optimized out.
Do the code edition yourself and see if it also shrinks the file.

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
Question: I usually play every 1-3 releases, but there was a situation when Zatanna Silver Age costume was bugged, and scene didn't show. Is there any way to fix it besides playing entire game from the beginning? Because before it was fixed I progressed further, so after fix scene and costume are still locked for me. And thought of playing the whole game again just for this is kinda.. disheartening.

Last edited:
Reactions: vireker

Nemesor85

Jan 13, 2023
as a heads up it looks like I'm getting a consistent crash with Crush in the Schoolgirl outfit when I select "dance"

SpideyRKO3

Jun 2, 2018
Okay okay I know I’m late but does anyone know how to trigger the Gotham event? I’ve gone to the office but nothing happens

Feb 5, 2018
The love in this thread is simply amazing! To stay in the spirit of appreciating our fan art creators I will do my best to show our appreciation below.
Soundtracks like would in my opinion fit in great as background music for locations in SU.

The sudden bass at 1:49 is pretty dope.

I think a lot of his music would fit SU well, if SU is to ever get any background music down the line.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes