sensed

Oct 18, 2022
The app isn't opening or the .zip file isn't opening? If it's the former then I have no idea how you would manage that. If it's the latter then just use command+I and select the default program to open the .zip noting that Archive Utility doesn't like large files and you'll need to use something else.

Septagram

May 22, 2021
Thanks for the suggestion, but the default program unfortunately is set as TextEditor. Therein lies the problem, because I have no idea what the original default was supposed to be and therefor have no idea what to install or which program to set as default. Would you know a good one?

sensed

Oct 18, 2022
The default app for unzipping files is Archive Utility. For large files something like Keka or Unarchiver is better. Both are on the App Store.

Septagram

May 22, 2021
Oh, I see. I think there has been a miscommunication here. The zip.file actually does open and release the game 'app'. The file misbehaving can be found if you look at the content of the app, then open the MacOS map. There's one file in there, and that is the one I am normally required to open to start the game. This one now is inevitably blocked by TextEditor.

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
Nothing you said even remotely correlates to the C&D. Sunset had ideas, the ideas didn't pan out. Same as like 90% of game development including AAA releases.
No your wrong
Sunset had ideas
These ideas were hard to code
He gave up immediately after realizing he can just redraw over an existing scene and bootlickers will eat it up.

Reactions: elementalist69

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
I've just come across a massive fucking problem... pun not intended. The game file which I am using for Macbook wasn't working correctly, even after downloading twice more. To fix this, I started looking into different solutions, one of which was, in hindsight stupidly, changing the app opening the file. Big mistake. What's even worse, because of some bad buttons and timing, now every time I download SU (no matter what version) it tries and of course fails to open with TextEditor. The damn thing set TextEditor as standard, and since I do not know how to revert it back to opening itself instead of with TextEditor, I am kinda stuck. Does anyone know how to fix this issue? I'm afraid otherwise I'll not be able to play anymore...
To be fair your using a MacBook
So its kinda well deserved :LUL:

Reactions: deadshots2842

Hater Supreme

Apr 16, 2020
Bruh, fans in the fanart thread have been making better CG with just parts of characters and photoshop than you draw in months of work. No wonder you're trying to exploit capitalize get fans to provide free content for your discord if it means they do a better job than you do.
Can you post some examples? I'd love to see if it's true. As much as I shit on the guy's work ethic I cannot even pretend that he isn't a great artist as far as consistent style goes even if it is pretty much only three bodytypes.

Deepsea

Apr 20, 2017
Can you post some examples? I'd love to see if it's true. As much as I shit on the guy's work ethic I cannot even pretend that he isn't a great artist as far as consistent style goes even if it is pretty much only three bodytypes.
Kissing, edited images that make a story, And this one guy that opened up a , including animations Sunset hasn't put in since 2018.
I'm not kidding when Sunset is trying to capitalize on fanart by drawing people to his discord.

Reactions: deadshots2842

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
to me this game has alot of problem's like there never going to finish event's and the game will keep going tell there dead are we are. not to even forget all the bug's

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
Bruh, fans in the fanart thread have been making better CG with just parts of characters and photoshop than you draw in months of work. No wonder you're trying to exploit capitalize get fans to provide free content for your discord if it means they do a better job than you do.
Fans reuse and basically Frankenstein content to make a scene = better?

Not to be that person but this is a cringe post if I ever did see one.

Septagram

May 22, 2021
To be fair your using a MacBook
So its kinda well deserved :LUL:
Well ouch, that hurts. I am using the device which is at my disposal, and seeing as there is a Mac version instead of having to download a hundred different apps just to get a Windows version working, I’d really have to ask what is wrong with using a Macbook?

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
Well ouch, that hurts. I am using the device which is at my disposal, and seeing as there is a Mac version instead of having to download a hundred different apps just to get a Windows version working, I’d really have to ask what is wrong with using a Macbook?
I’d really have to ask what is wrong with using a Macbook?

Then again, the SU app isn’t operational for me at the moment, so I can see the issue some might have

You answered you own question.
I ain't arguing with a Mac user you already have it rough as it is.

sensed

Oct 18, 2022
Then again, the SU app isn’t operational for me at the moment, so I can see the issue some might have
The only thing I can even remotely think of to fix this is right click -> "Show Package Contents" and then Command+I every item until you find the one that's defaulting to TextEdit.

Septagram

May 22, 2021
The only thing I can even remotely think of to fix this is right click -> "Show Package Contents" and then Command+I every item until you find the one that's defaulting to TextEdit.
Thank you, again, for the suggestion. I have found the file. Problem remains, what could I possibly use to replace TextEditor? Because right now, TE is set as default, so I need a different app to open the file with. I know you've already tried to help a lot, but... Any suggestions?

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
There are two things we know this thread loves: free stuff and something to praise. With another on-time delivery, we present to you SU Android Build 89.

Note: As the file size increases, device limitations become more apparent. If you experience a crash or failure to load, unfortunately, it's due to a device limitation.

Will this catch upto the full version if it goes well?

Also if file size is an issue, perhaps you could do something that updates the files in the game or a separate file that updates everything over time so the limitations can be worked around?

Septagram

May 22, 2021
As far as I know, it either automatically jumps from your previous game to the update, or not at all. I usually first upload and open the new game file, then delete the old one.
Hope this is helpful!

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes