petur

Jul 29, 2017
Almost nobody that is giving them money for this game wants them to 'finish' it anytime soon, aside from postponing certain characters they do what their supporters ask of them, maybe that's why they do so well monetarily?
Why would you want the game to ''finish''? There are so many stories and sex scenes possible.

Reactions: Bicba

Hater Supreme

Apr 16, 2020
Once again you guys are a bastion of truth! We love how positive this community remains, and how it always is something we look forward to weekly. The suggestions from this place are always of the highest quality and we will forever take them down and consider them greatly when making game direction decisions.

Again we will deliver another on time build coming out Dec 31st. Even though we take the holidays off (24,25,26), you can look forward to another build as promised. Additionally the team will be hard at work in the new year (Jan 2) getting the Themyscira stand alone, and unity update closer to completion.

SU Android is flying on itch and because you guys we continue to move up in popularity. Thank you so much!

When I'm in a fight for passive-aggressive attitude championship and my opponent is GunsmokeGames account.
rip.jpg

Devil1661

Jan 25, 2022
Once again you guys are a bastion of truth! We love how positive this community remains, and how it always is something we look forward to weekly. The suggestions from this place are always of the highest quality and we will forever take them down and consider them greatly when making game direction decisions.

Again we will deliver another on time build coming out Dec 31st. Even though we take the holidays off (24,25,26), you can look forward to another build as promised. Additionally the team will be hard at work in the new year (Jan 2) getting the Themyscira stand alone, and unity update closer to completion.

SU Android is flying on itch and because you guys we continue to move up in popularity. Thank you so much!

Hey man do some starfire scenes animation too its been ages since I've been requesting you.

itsbee

Jan 11, 2023
i noticed it has the mobile game tag but theres no link for a mobile dowload? id love to play it on my phone

onyxmelter

Jan 14, 2020
wait has something happened to the dev team? We are getting a december update and january? i swear updates recently have either also either on better timing or more frequent compared to earlier has something changed?

Reactions: Bicba and Jimwalrus

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
wait has something happened to the dev team? We are getting a december update and january? i swear updates recently have either also either on better timing or more frequent compared to earlier has something changed?
While I'll believe the Dec AND Jan updates when I see them, I agree that they do seem to have pulled their heads out of their backsides this last 6-8 months - maybe it's Henshinvolt's influence?

lollapoza

Jun 30, 2019
They will resume work on the game in January (January 2nd) and release an update at the end of February.

Reactions: Jimwalrus

Lipao12

Jun 12, 2022
Friends, is it possible for me to change the language of the game and I don't speak English, can you answer me and help me?

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Friends, is it possible for me to change the language of the game and I don't speak English, can you answer me and help me?
Sorry, it's in English only.
Maybe once the Android version is complete some kind soul will translate it, but the PC/Mac Unity version is unlikely ever to get translated.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Is Themyscira still incomplete?

Srry, confused and tried to google, but I read that Gunsmoke's now doing the "Gotham" ark...but I see no evidence s/he completed the preceding "Themyscira" ark...

Did s/he literally just get tired of working and abaonded ship halfway through :eek:

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes