giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
Some good shit is coming. Best start choosing which Henchwoman you will be taking because Sunset has basically made a new game inside of SU. The Yacht event is very much Sunset's greatest work.
I am thinking of blackfire and superwoman don't know who to take first

Feb 5, 2018
Some good shit is coming. Best start choosing which Henchwoman you will be taking because Sunset has basically made a new game inside of SU. The Yacht event is very much Sunset's greatest work.
will we have to do new saves and pick henchwomen from there or will old saves work again?

239anonaround

Nov 11, 2017
So, haven't played this in a while. Are there any actual sex scenes with any of the henchwomen or the women in the cells, or is it all still fingering and stripping? Because the only actual penetration I recall other than Roulette and anal with Livewire was watching the bordello shit and I'm not much into that.

nicknic91

Mar 15, 2018
So, haven't played this in a while. Are there any actual sex scenes with any of the henchwomen or the women in the cells, or is it all still fingering and stripping? Because the only actual penetration I recall other than Roulette and anal with Livewire was watching the bordello shit and I'm not much into that.
for what the devs are saying,wait for the next update on the 30 of this month ant there will be some fucking

Reactions: TheDevian

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Ya know what. I'll be a nice guy and take Superwoman. Give her a chance, being the new henchwoman and all.

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
I honestly think this will be a good update for the game

I think however (due to earlier comments regarding this update) that we may get some scenes for the this new event but not the full event

So say you may take superwoman and get some content but everything else will be locked

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018

I think however (due to earlier comments regarding this update) that we may get some scenes for the this new event but not the full event

So say you may take superwoman and get some content but everything else will be locked
That is what the first event was with the prison.Taking other girls with you same stuff just different images.
Now on this even still we don't know how things will be this is just my thinking.As they said they want us to do it more times maybe taking one girl can lead to us saving somebody and joining the team.Maybe taking another girl can lead us to taking a new slave.For me it is much better that they made it this way because you never know what will happened when you take different girl with you on the event.If everything was together and we could do all the stuff in one go then that for me would be boring.But this taking girls and not knowing what will go on is much better for the game because we can see that they have put their heart into this update and made it have more gametime.

Reactions: Owlman8497

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018

Lex gets down quite a bit in 2.1.8 and the event is replayable from the Tower without having to start a new game.

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes