giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
@Gunsmoke Games Wow what happened to this thread? Someone from the team took it over and is interacting with the community? Blasphemy!

Jokes aside if you guys are going to drop animations in favor of CG's (Which I support at this point) please don't short the cell scenes like you do with most of the rest of the scenes in the game. Let me explain. In the Bordello, most of the scenes are just one CG with a hand full of text to go with it. If you to translate that to lets say one of the Ravens scenes I just might fall over and die from grief. Going from animation to that will be just too much to handle. Now i'm not asking for like Hreinn Games 20 Cg's per scene level, but at least Pre-Penetration>Penetration>Ejaculation, if not maybe 1 to 2 more.
In patreon they told that they will not cut any cell or other scenes don't worry just that animation takes much of their time and they want to add more content to the game without having it to take much time.Maybe in the future when there is more money and much more gameplay they will continue with the animation.

Reactions: Gunsmoke Games

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
In patreon they told that they will not cut any cell or other scenes don't worry just that animation takes much of their time and they want to add more content to the game without having it to take much time.Maybe in the future when there is more money and much more gameplay they will continue with the animation.
Well the thing is that most of the Cell scenes before were all animated so at this point we don't really have a standard in place for the Cell sex scenes, which is what i'm worried about. Plus the whole not cutting content thing is kind of scary because a lot of the stuff that we've become used to was never actually promised. I mean if something needs to be cut then so be it, if its for the betterment of the game I understand (Like removing the animation), but I would be lying if I said it wasn't scary.

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
Well the thing is that most of the Cell scenes before were all animated so at this point we don't really have a standard in place for the Cell sex scenes, which is what i'm worried about. Plus the whole not cutting content thing is kind of scary because a lot of the stuff that we've become used to was never actually promised. I mean if something needs to be cut then so be it, if its for the betterment of the game I understand (Like removing the animation), but I would be lying if I said it wasn't scary.
We're not going back to the initial idea of SU, where it was only the glamour slam and bordello, if that's what you're worried about. We understand the cell content is what people are most excited for and we're going to build that out as promised for each girl - as well as the villainesses and henchwomen.

As for the scene CGs in lieu of animations, right now we're solely focused on 2.1.8 (it's crunch time atm). We'll have a better idea of how exactly we're going to deliver completion updates and what we can or can't do once Sunset is focused on 2.1.9. As we learn more and flesh out this new development direction, we'll let the community know too.

Codmaster

Sep 22, 2018
currently running the current f95 version and have hit two issue, with i hope simple fixes.
1. After stripping Harley out of her main costume, I hit strip again and now she is invisible.
2. I started the prison break job but cannot continue after i did the dampener heist. I got the missing piece but when i pull up the breakout in the plan section the execute button doesn't work, only the go back button
I am having the same problem, I did Frost first and after obtaining the tech I can't execute it. A little late to go back and choose a different villain without replaying the entire game.

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
Android port please
We're constantly looking into the possibility of an Android port but the legacy code makes it a lot more difficult than it seems from the outside looking in. Chances are we won't be able to make an Android port of SU, but we will be providing Android versions for all future projects.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
If all goes according to plan hopefully people will finally stop complaining about "milking". (Highly doubtful.) I'm glad that this game has a creator that cares about the project. People spout the word "milking" when there are waaaaaaaaaaaaaay better examples of patreon accounts that do that kind of shit.

The only thing I wish this game could have since I first played it back in 1.5 is being able to someday put any chick (villains, captured non heroines, henchwoman, and facility owners) in the GS or MB. Just a pipe dream, but I am digging the way this game is unfolding nevertheless.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
This LockeKosta guy needs a raise already. I like him.
The name kind of reminds me of Leisure Suit Larry 6 though, La Costa Lotta ...but then I am dyslexic, and so I read most things incorrectly the first few times. :winkytongue:

Frydzielson

Sep 1, 2017
Guys I dunno why, but I cannot visit some cells. There is only a black screen while entering it and game freezes. How can I fix that? (game ver 2.1.777). What is the reason for that? I cannot visit Wonder Woman, Terra, Audrey, etc. Please help.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Guys I dunno why, but I cannot visit some cells. There is only a black screen while entering it and game freezes. How can I fix that? (game ver 2.1.777). What is the reason for that? I cannot visit Wonder Woman, Terra, Audrey, etc. Please help.
That sounds odd, if it happens over and over, I would say you are likely missing files, you might want to delete the folder, and re-extract it. Your save is stored in the registry, so you will not lose it.

Frydzielson

Sep 1, 2017
That sounds odd, if it happens over and over, I would say you are likely missing files, you might want to delete the folder, and re-extract it. Your save is stored in the registry, so you will not lose it.
Thank you for your reply. (sorry for my english)
Unfortunately nothing I tried solved it. I even redownloaded it, unpacked to DIFFERENT folder to compare. Old folder is size of: 5 384 426 924 bytes, new one: 5 384 424 254, so it is even smaller o_O. It is not working. Neither version :(

Dammit, I even tried different download sources (mega, filesupload, etc). Nothing. Other games and apps work just fine, including unity ones. So I think it is not ralated to my computer.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Thank you for your reply. (sorry for my english)
Unfortunately nothing I tried solved it. I even redownloaded it, unpacked to DIFFERENT folder to compare. Old folder is size of: 5 384 426 924 bytes, new one: 5 384 424 254, so it is even smaller o_O. It is not working. Neither version :(

Dammit, I even tried different download sources (mega, filesupload, etc). Nothing. Other games and apps work just fine, including unity ones. So I think it is not ralated to my computer.
Humm, mine is 5,382,725,891bytes, very odd indeed. What OS are you running? Windows 7, 8, 10, something else?

Frydzielson

Sep 1, 2017
Try running it in compatibility mode for win7 then. Also, it never hurts to make sure you are running it as an admin while you are in there too.
Still nothing. Some cells do work fine though. Cheshire, Stargirl, Supergirl, Artemis and Vixen. That is all. All other cells are inaccessible for me. :(

Frydzielson

Sep 1, 2017
This save is from the previous versions of SU. Everything was just fine back then. Problems started in version 2.1.7 I think. Maybe my save broke somehow? I don't really want to start over. :(

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Still nothing. Some cells do work fine though. Cheshire, Stargirl, Supergirl, Artemis and Vixen. That is all. All other cells are inaccessible for me. :(
Also, have you tried rebooting since you have had this problem, it's not too likely, but you never know. Surprising how often that helps with some things.
If you have redownloaded it and installed to a new folder, it seems like it might be something outside of the game... The only other thing I can think of at the moment is the firewall or antivirus might be affecting it, but that normally only affects the exe, not the graphics. Have you been able to go into those cells before with it working? Have you tried maybe sending one of them back to the dance club and bringing them back (redo the device)? Sorry, I am grasping at straws here...

For the record, I am using an old save with no issues, but then some people were bugged from a few versions back, with Terra not showing up and so on...

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
This save is from the previous versions of SU. Everything was just fine back then. Problems started in version 2.1.7 I think. Maybe my save broke somehow? I don't really want to start over. :(
Sometime new updates can lead to the game having bugs or to say some older content getting bugs.Even older saves can have problems or get bugs when new updates come out.This has not happened in my game i don't think anyone has this problem,bug because i did not see any comment of somebody having it so for me you are the first.This has happened to me in other games and the only reason me fixing it was starting a new game.I know that i will take a lot of time and be boring to do everything over but i don't think there is other way to fix it.
The new update is on 30.09.2018 so wait for that update delete every folder there is to the game and when the new update comes start over in that update.
Sorry that i can't help you other way

Reactions: TheDevian

Frydzielson

Sep 1, 2017
Thank you guys for all your efforts. This problem is present for a long time now, so I had even few win updates in the meantime. So rebooting is not helping. Well, I will try to start new game I guess. Someday...

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes