redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Superman is too much of a boyscout to have an harem.
Instead Batman could surely make use of one either as a trophy in his cave beside the giant dinosaur or as Bruce Wayne to improve his "billionaire playboy" act.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Apparently Bruce can't even have one woman because Batman needs to be miserable to fight crime. Or at least that's what Tom King/DC think.

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
So just to be clear:

In my first and only save file (playthrough), I start and finish the Yacht event with a Henchwoman. If I want to do the event again with a different Henchwoman, In that same save file, I just have to go to the tower and start again.
Am I getting it right?

Or do we have to start a brand new playthrough to start the Yacht event again?
god I hope theres some more actual fucking in this update.
We just released a public post you might be interested in checking out:

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Batman is one of the DC Heroes that had more affairs compared with any other character.
As Bruce, but he's not very commited because he's more in love of fighitng crime, that's why he's always losing his girlfriends.
But com'on, the dude is a millionare playboy. He could be the perfect replacement for Lex... and he's far more awesome.

(Here you can check the )
In case you're left out of loop, Bruce recently got stood up by Selina in their wedding day and her reasoning was that he would not be batman if he was happy.

Reactions: Darth Smut

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
We just released a public post you might be interested in checking out:
Terra exhibition scene in 2.1.9? consider me hyped. Finally we will discover what those scenes are about.

Also, here is the 2.1.8 preview from GG patreon. (For the furry lovers x'D)

Good game but need more girls
Batwoman,Mera,Mareena,Big Barda,Ice,Fire,Hippolyta,Aresia.
Right now that is the last thing this game needs. SR7 is completly right about starting to finish the content to the characters who are already on the game.

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
In case you're left out of loop, Bruce recently got stood up by Selina in their wedding day and her reasoning was that he would not be batman if he was happy.
I don't want to get further OT but, well, I never liked Batman x Catwoman, so this pleased me.
And after all there's some truth in the fact that Batman not brooding wouldn't be the same.

Reactions: IReallyLikeBacon

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Man if the yacht event is as big and amazing as I think it is...I can only imagine what the next event will be and how fucking intense that will get!

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
From here on out you will have Locke, Smoke, and myself on here to answer questions. We are here to look at wants, bugs, and any ideas that stand out to share with Sunset. Piracy is the pinnacle of the Internet in today's culture. When I first came on to F95 I knew you could not stop it, prevent, or discourage it. I embraced it and decided to share news and use it as just another way to spread Sunset's game. Sunset and Smoke agreed and after many months I am still here because despite the bugs, despite the direction or other bullshit, many people still play SU every day and every update.

As the GG brand expands so will the way we share and discuss it. Despite whatever changes you will still have Smoke, Locke, and myself on here when we are free. The Discord is also freely available and growing in such a rate that we are now in the top 100 largest Discords on the net.

The next update drops in 5 days. It's going to shift everything to a more focused structure but we know it's going to be great, sexy, and fun as fuck!

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
Is there any way for you two to have game developer tag. Just asking so that when new players and old who don't know who are the developers and they are asking some question and you or someone else from your group answers or to say helps them so they can see that the developers are active or something like that.
Locke wanted to respond to someone personally, that's why he (I, tbh) wrote a response with his own account. For the most part, he'll be responding to comments/concerns in a official capacity with this account.

Haseo is part of the GG mod team who graciously offers his time to act as a go-between on occasion, but he's not an official employee or developer for GG so a dev tag would be ill-fitting. (Although maybe he works as a dev on another game.)

Please keep in mind that people with the Game Developer tag aren't necessarily developers for the game the specific thread is about. If we posted on any other thread, we would still have the Game Developer moniker.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Is there any way for you two to have game developer tag. Just asking so that when new players and old who don't know who are the developers and they are asking some question and you or someone else from your group answers or to say helps them so they can see that the developers are active or something like that.
Well I in no way actually work on SU. I am a mod on the Discord and that's pretty much it. Locke is more deserving of the tag since he is actually part of the core team. I am just here to answer questions and help anyone that needs it.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
If I'm not wrong, I think there's a "modder" tag for users in a situation like this. You should ask to an admin and see if there's something that fits to this situation. I'd also like to see him correctly represented in this forum :)
Modders (like me) are people who mod games and post in the Modding area, there's no really proper tag for someone like that.

You guys could use a banner in the signature with proper links tho, never hurts to make a little marketing if you post somewhere else in the forum.

Mizzen

Apr 9, 2018
Those starred scenes were added in 2.1.6 according to our patch notes and I haven't heard anyone say otherwise. Are you sure you just haven't gotten to them?

I don't know exactly what was said in regards to "finish Terra", but I do know that there's no way in hell anyone would've meant finishing her completely. Discussions to that affect have only happened in recent months...

Now allow me (this is Locke, by the way) to be brutally honest for a sec...

Honestly, I need people to drop these grievances over what is and isn't in the game already. This man (Sunset) practically kills himself every update trying to get as much done as humanly possible every 2 months - going through weeks of self-imposed crunch time that gets extended every single update.

Personally, I'd tell him not to do it. To never say a single word about upcoming content and to do away with regularly timed releases altogether. Summertime Saga doesn't do it. Akabur takes 6 months or more to put out a lot less. But he really don't want to disappoint people.

ALSO, I'd appreciate it if people started looking at SU like it's "under new management" so-to-speak. The emphasis on Gunsmoke Games, the new logo and soon the rebranding of the Patreon page, aren't just lip service. We have already made - and continue to make - a lot of changes to our production cycle and methods. We'll be making a statement about how these changes are going to affect SU tommorrow.

I already know some people are going to riot no matter what we say. But I think most reasonable people are going to be quite happy with the direction we're shifting development. So please, I ask you and anyone else paying attention to this post, cut the man some slack and give us a chance to change for the better.

There is a 2.1.777 version for Mac.

2 updates ago Sunset said the update was a bit smaller because he became quite sick for the last 2 weeks of production. That's another problem with these regularly timed releases and one-man development situation. He will have help for future titles, but please try to have some understanding in SU's case.
Just to be open, I love the game... I just lurk... a lot.

Reactions: Gunsmoke Games

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
@Gunsmoke Games Wow what happened to this thread? Someone from the team took it over and is interacting with the community? Blasphemy!

Jokes aside if you guys are going to drop animations in favor of CG's (Which I support at this point) please don't short the cell scenes like you do with most of the rest of the scenes in the game. Let me explain. In the Bordello, most of the scenes are just one CG with a hand full of text to go with it. If you to translate that to lets say one of the Ravens scenes I just might fall over and die from grief. Going from animation to that will be just too much to handle. Now i'm not asking for like Hreinn Games 20 Cg's per scene level, but at least Pre-Penetration>Penetration>Ejaculation, if not maybe 1 to 2 more(Pullout maybe?).

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes