FreelancerFL

Jul 23, 2017
Looks like they made the right move in adding a pr guy. I'm still not pledging again until after they finish mercy and batgirl's storyline.
I don't plan on pledging again until they add some henchwoman/cell duo content. Galacia/Supergirl, Starfire/Blackfire, maybe make Ivy a henchwoman and give her and batgirl cell content.

Reactions: Frampt

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
Why rooster its not working there is 13 heroines and says for 12 more or over 12?
That feature of the game hasn't been implemented yet, be patient.

Maybe they starting to feel the pressure of competition in the industry?
Maybe they realized that they can get useful feedback from here (Even if you have to dig a little to find something useful among all of the bitching and repeated questions/demands) and it's not like they can stop piracy.

Honestly I don't care about the particular reason, I'm just happy they are working torwards fixing the main things people complain about. (Not adding content to a particular character or introducing a new one).

I really like this game and wish the best for it.

How many updates and content do you people think SU should have per version?
That question is not a easy one to answer since it would vary from different perspectives. However my answer would be something similar to the 2.1.5 update. It was easily one of the best in terms of content and the number of bugs was reasonable.

SU 2.1.5
Poison Ivy showing up in place of Metallo in villain posting
Poison Ivy's blowjob in the vault leading to black screens
New Villains not reseting properly in capture screen
Device menu lock ups with Starfire fully upgraded
Starfire capture failure in the main city
Villains disappearing with next button in capture menu
Characters unlocking with next buttons in drag menus
Replaced 95% of the game with the new dialog boxes
Blackfire showing up on top of Starfire in dance scenes in vault
Starfire's costume locking up in the Meta Bordello Stables
Reworked some of Tala's dialog in olders scenes
Ivy/Killer Frost shower scenes showing up in prison

Fixed ---------------------------------------

Added ---------------------------------------

3 Backgrounds
6 Bordello Backgrounds

Artemis content
Tigress Costume
Glamour Slam Dance Variants
Glamous Slam Strip Variants
Glamous Slam Special Variants
Private Room Strip Scenes
Private Room Blowjob Scene
Private Room Cumshot Scene
Private Room Sex Scene
Private Room Anal Scene

Blackfire content
Cell Strip Scenes

Killer Frost content
Villain Intro
Villain Costume
Slut Intro
Slut Costume

Miss Martian content
Glamour Slam Dance Variant
Glamous Slam Strip Variants
Glamous Slam Special Variant
Private Room Strip Scenes
Private Room Blowjob Scene
Private Room Cumshot Scenes
Private Room Sex Scene
Private Room Anal Scene
Cell Strip Scenes
Naked Costume
Naked Hairband Costume

Roulette content
Prison Anal Scene

Terra content
Glamour Slam Dance Scene
Glamous Slam Strip Scenes
Glamous Slam Special
Bordello Sex Scene
Hero Intro
Hero Costume
Schoolgirl Intro
Schoolgirl Costume
Trashy Intro
Trashy Costume
Cell Dance Scenes
Cell Spanking Scene
Cell Stripping Scenes
Naked Costume

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
In exhibition nothing, in private room only bat girl, anyone else? No other girl can be fucked except Livewire & Roulette or i need more progress?

Justkoala96

Jan 17, 2018
Hey Everyone, and also the developer. Can we get more of Tala content?
I mean the witch is hot but, she needed a bit more i think.

Sonicfanx1

Jun 16, 2017
There's a glitch/oversight with Metallo. Basically, whenever he's in the Legion Hideout by himself, don't EVER pick "payout". You'll have to reset the game because there's no one there to click. The game considers the hideout to be "occupied" but since Metallo is new, it might have been overlooked or there may be a glitch where he doesn't appear in the payout screen.

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
Very great job! I wish I had someone like you playing my game :')

Maybe they starting to feel the pressure of competition in the industry?
There's a public post on our Patreon where Locke - the "pr guy" - introduces himself and its explained how we initially hired him (hired is a strong word, he refused payment at first and worked for free for months before we gave him a dollar) as a programmer/developer for the upcoming Scooby game and later discovered he had an extensive background in marketing/PR.

I don't plan on pledging again until they add some henchwoman/cell duo content. Galacia/Supergirl, Starfire/Blackfire, maybe make Ivy a henchwoman and give her and batgirl cell content.
There is already some henchwomen content in the game, although Ivy isn't planned to become a henchwoman as she's quite too independent for all that. Doesn't necessarily mean she won't get a crack at batgirl at some point though ; )

I hope that in this version it is much longer and that there are enough events
2.1.8 is shaping up to be one of the largest updates SU has ever seen and focuses on the addition of the yacht event. Updates 2.1.9 and onward will focus on completing content for all of the current girls in SU, starting with Terra specifically in 2.1.9. We're committing to finishing everything for one girl in 2.1.9 and will see where we are at once we have a better idea of how development goes.

Also, all animations are being put on pause for the time being and still images will be used too facilitate the completion of content.

All of this information has been made readily available via a Reddit post, the OP of this thread, and a public Patreon post.

Sonicfanx1

Jun 16, 2017
When you clone audrey, it looks like the two choices are mixed up. I chose to keep the original, but the dialogue said I kept the clone and vice versa. When I reset, I decided to choose the "clone" and got the "first edition" dialogue but I think I ended up keeping the clone for real.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Alright so with the upcoming release on the 30th, everyone will be getting a new Event accessible through the the Tower. In it you jump on board a Yacht to relax.

Sunset is still finishing up the Yacht Event and the testers will be getting their hands on it in the coming days. As of right now, the Yacht Event is about 1.5 times the size of the Prison Event. It is more complex and allows for a more personal take on characters. To show you how it works here is a link. The first picture is of the Prison Event and every single scene. The 2nd is the Yacht Event. As you can see they split off into multiple areas depending on many variables but the core foundation is who you bring inside the Yacht.

Remove the /

Each of the Heckwomen have personal scenes and depending on who you bring in, will change who you meet, fuck, etc. There is no way to see everything in one Playthrough. If you want to see everything, then you will have to replay it 7 times at least. That was the whole point, to allow people to come back and see what is new and actually see things that are new.

At the moment Sunset is going to leave somethings out of the event like an ending reward (Think Prison event and who you decided to bust out of Prison). Sunset is brainstorming on what he could do but has decided to leave that for later.

This is more or less what to expect when the update drops. There might be other minor stuff outside the main update but Sunset has been quiet on what else he might add since he does not want to add too much and have it bug out.

I will be on here the next week responding to questions as they come up so you have any, let me know or drop by the Discord.

Darth Smut

May 1, 2018
Is there any way to make the pictures larger on Imgur? I cant see what's in the yellow boxes.
They probably have sent it in that resolution to not release more info than the necessary. (to avoid spoilers, you know)

In any case, it does not matter how many boxes are in the picture. Those boxes have commands inside, and this is where the content are "stored". You can have 50 boxes with 3 commands in it, and the amount of content (oversimplifying it a lot) will be a total of "150 commands", or you can have 20 boxes with 20 commands, and even if that will look less spectacular, you may have "400 commands" full of content.

And not even the total number of commands are a guarantee of how much content you'll have. I use the same plugin and the scenes of Death Star Trainer always start with flowcharts so full of boxes and connections between them as we can see in that picture (sometimes even worse). If I feel it's overcrowded or too complex, I usually stop, take a deep breath, do some other stuff and then go back to put things into perspective. If I find a better approach for that scene, I usually erase the whole thing and start all over again to optimize it to avoid performance issues and bugs (and even then, the bugs are still there).

So... No way to know what's behind that pixelated picture. The best way to know what we'll have is to count the number of words, the number of hours of gameplay for that update, or just wait a few more days until we can play it.

In any case. Great job with that "flowchart distribution". That "Yatch Event" looks like a promising and very non-linear scene :)

mikomess

Jul 12, 2017
Alright so with the upcoming release on the 30th, everyone will be getting a new Event accessible through the the Tower. In it you jump on board a Yacht to relax.

Sunset is still finishing up the Yacht Event and the testers will be getting their hands on it in the coming days. As of right now, the Yacht Event is about 1.5 times the size of the Prison Event. It is more complex and allows for a more personal take on characters. To show you how it works here is a link. The first picture is of the Prison Event and every single scene. The 2nd is the Yacht Event. As you can see they split off into multiple areas depending on many variables but the core foundation is who you bring inside the Yacht.

Remove the /

Each of the Heckwomen have personal scenes and depending on who you bring in, will change who you meet, fuck, etc. There is no way to see everything in one Playthrough. If you want to see everything, then you will have to replay it 7 times at least. That was the whole point, to allow people to come back and see what is new and actually see things that are new.

At the moment Sunset is going to leave somethings out of the event like an ending reward (Think Prison event and who you decided to bust out of Prison). Sunset is brainstorming on what he could do but has decided to leave that for later.

This is more or less what to expect when the update drops. There might be other minor stuff outside the main update but Sunset has been quiet on what else he might add since he does not want to add too much and have it bug out.

I will be on here the next week responding to questions as they come up so you have any, let me know or drop by the Discord.
Hey. Will there be a chance to reset the event and do it again, like the prison one ?

N7Kryptonian

Jul 20, 2017
Yes. Soon as it ends, just go to the Tower and start it up again. Like I said previously, there is no way to see everything in the Event in 1 playthrough. Expect to play through it multiple times.
So just to be clear:

In my first and only save file (playthrough), I start and finish the Yacht event with a Henchwoman. If I want to do the event again with a different Henchwoman, In that same save file, I just have to go to the tower and start again.
Am I getting it right?

Or do we have to start a brand new playthrough to start the Yacht event again?

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes