JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
I guess the guy of gunsmoke is a bit fast. I not understand English well, but this version have some error, or bugs, i guess need fix this error before go others project not agree? I remember, my english is bad if i have injustice i ask sorry but i realy think this.

Notaxes

Jun 27, 2018
It's not used ingame. That title is a bit misleading. All it is is all the assets available for view. They don't replace any files. Its basically a gallery pretty much.
:FeelsBadMan: :FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan:
thanks for the answer anyway :FeelsBadMan:

Frogguy

Jul 28, 2018
The latest mac version doesn't seem to want to open for me. Any potential ideas for fixes or what I might be doing wrong?

Setsuna Yuki

Nov 5, 2017
Ice, Fire and Batwoman seem like nice additions, but honestly I want more depth to the game with whats already in it.

On a side note, I hope Volcana gets added as a villain.

Reactions: Gnutt

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
That's Starfire btw from Teen Titans. Blackfire her sister is the blackhaired one with purple powers. Ice one is basically Killerfrost who is kinda a villian / hero depending what universe you reading her about.
No. they were talking about volcana and Ice (who was in Justice League unlimited.)

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Update drops 9pm Central Time, Sept 30th.

I will have more news in the coming days as we draw closer to the release date. At least sometime next week I will drop info on what to expect in this next build.

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes