polysciguy

Jan 19, 2018
so none of the scenes work for me at all
i don't want to have to start the game over though.....it all started wtih 2.1.6 and having to copy a mono file from a different version

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
I didn't check 271 pages on this thread so...sorry if someone already ask this

Wonder Woman dance in the cell isn't complete right ? The Game just hang for me if i choose this option

Also, what i need to do, to continue with the Grodd/Prison event ? I found Grodd with Tala, later i visit the Star Lab, found the villain in the Legion, and, that's it, no more events here, any tips ?

Silito13

Aug 9, 2016

Wonder Woman dance in the cell isn't complete right ? The Game just hang for me if i choose this option

Also, what i need to do, to continue with the Grodd/Prison event ? I found Grodd with Tala, later i visit the Star Lab, found the villain in the Legion, and, that's it, no more events here, any tips ?
So Wonder Woman doesn’t have any dances yet, that was put in by accident. For Grodd, I believe there should be some new heists that he gives. Do them, and eventually the prison event will trigger.

Reactions: KaiserST

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018

He will make you do some heists to collect some items for him after that i think you go in prison so before you do your heists for Grodd pick your henchwoman she will be in prison with you.When you are in prison you have some days so talk to everyone.After the event you can save them to join you.

Reactions: KaiserST

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
Any chance of an Android Version?
It's something we've talked about a lot, but we're not sure it's going to be possible with SU considering the amount of legacy code and the tangled mess it is at this point. Sunset is operating on a much older version of Unity and Fungus because updating them at this point would shatter the game to pieces - so he doesn't have a lot of functionality those systems currently offer to make ports much easier and cleaner.

We will be providing Android Versions for future games, possibly starting with Scooby (although it may come out a bit after we release it on NG), definitely starting with the OC project.

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
I found ugly bug, i am near day 90 and when i send Wonder Woman in cells i can use the "Lasso" but when says not gonna use the "Lasso" for now and i ask her to dance... well the game freezes or not sure if freezes but menu disappear can't press back the game not loading, just the picture stays, escape button not working and i am sure its not longer loading like some other scenes so either menu disappear or game freezes but also before happened problems with the menu to disappear on older versions so... Anyone else having this problem? Alt+F4 only solution for now and avoiding that scene!

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
I have the bug of asking Wonder Woman to dance causing the game to crash.
I found ugly bug, i am near day 90 and when i send Wonder Woman in cells i can use the "Lasso" but when says not gonna use the "Lasso" for now and i ask her to dance... well the game freezes or not sure if freezes but menu disappear can't press back the game not loading, just the picture stays, escape button not working and i am sure its not longer loading like some other scenes so either menu disappear or game freezes but also before happened problems with the menu to disappear on older versions so... Anyone else having this problem? Alt+F4 only solution for now and avoiding that scene!
1.Wonder Woman dance the button is there but there is not a dance yet just a mistake so the game will freeze
2.You can use the lasso on her some times after that you can't because there is no new conversation or to say anything new.
If you have with you Superwoman and visit Wonder Woman you can get new conversation using lasso.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
So what was the plan for this update, or was it only the yacht scene? Which looks awesome, going by the henchwomen new outfits. Galatea all the way for me.

Reactions: MilkShank

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
There is Dance button but after that nothing but oks tnx so its their bug i guess we wait till next update tnx for info!

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
you know when they will release the next version of someting ultimited and when the bugs there are for example the terra and worden woman

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes