Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
Hey Mr. Developer, I know that I'm not entitled to ask for anything (since I'm not paying), but could you please please PLEASE disable the "pause on focus loss"?
Asking is perfectly fine - especially if it's nicely ^^ - demanding is where the problem lies.

Although could you elaborate on what you mean by "pause on focus loss"? The game is very turn based so we're not sure what could even be pausing for you.

OK, finally posting. How do I get the Mercy Blowjob scene? I've had her as henchwoman, asked her to totally strip several times (No dice) Went to each area of the base (After Lex Corp takeover), I have no clue what the steps are,
So you have to get up to handjobs with her, you have to complete and visit the Meta Bordello, then you have to go back to LexCorp, see the scene where Lex talks about taking back the company, then roughly 10 days later (after making sure to visit LexCorp every day to get the 2nd scene), the takeover should be complete.

Once that's done, visit Mercy's room, on your first, or 2nd visit, she should be missing, and Lex will track her down and get head.,

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
Sunset goes through crunch mode - spending 16-18 hour+ days on SU, trying to get as much content in as possible and then bug fixing during the last week.
Working that shift, and reusing bodies (we are not dumb, we have seen assets and we can clearly see which bodies are just reused with a different skin tone and a different head) and that's all he can pull off per update in 2 months?

Sounds like a whole new meaning to the word "inefficiency"

ChefGoldblum

Mar 1, 2018
So is Smokeshank not a reputable source? Is he not apart of the team? I'm linking directly to posts from either the patreon statements or Smokeshank posting himself. Nothing is being lost in translation.

From Smokeshank: "Literally the reason this build is a little small is he was doing animations for original characters. I will do you all a favor and share the content which was created during this two months cycle, but will NOT ALL BE IMPLEMENTED as some animations are not finished -----> (art work is done). <------"

3 Backgrounds
Blackfire content
- Leash Scenes

Harley content
- New Portraits
- Harleen Quinzel Intro
- Harleen Quinzel costume
- Leash Scenes

Killer Frost content
- Henchwomen Lesbian Scenes
- Dance Scenes
- Leash Scenes

Poison Ivy content
- Poison Ivy/Batgirl Bordello Scene
- Prison Henchwoman Lesbian Scenes
- Sex Scene
- Anal Scene
- Cumshot Scenes
- Leash Scenes

Raven content
- Handjob Scene
- Blowjob Scene
- Sex Scene
- Anal Scene
- Cumshot Scenes
- Leash Scenes

Terra content
- Leash Scenes

Above is the list he so chose to give us. If you pay attention to the list, it shows quite a bit of stuff listed for Raven and Ivy. Feel free to click the links. And again he is saying the artwork is done. Not much ground for twisting words to be something they're not. That post was in May, which if people use their brains they would assume the art was done for those scenes in May. This wasn't him saying what they were planning to do. He's boldly saying that's what work got done art wise.

From Smokeshank via patreon post concerning the 2.1.7 Roadmap: "We had a meeting early last week where we discussed future direction and focus. The idea now is to focus and finish up all the cell content in the coming updates. SR7 will focus on a girl/s and bring them up to a completed state every dev cycle (this cycle being Terra)."

Not "Oh wait for a long planned event first, then we'll work on it." Not "In a couple months" This. Cycle.

fexo ninyt

Jun 20, 2017
Although could you elaborate on what you mean by "pause on focus loss"? The game is very turn based so we're not sure what could even be pausing for you.
Well, literally everything, if you change the focus to any other program, browser, or just click on your desktop the game pauses. Ex. click to enter the office, and click on your desktop (or any other program), the loading / place switch / animation will freeze, and will not continue unless you set the focus back to the game.

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
Working that shift, and reusing bodies (we are not dumb, we have seen assets and we can clearly see which bodies are just reused with a different skin tone and a different head) and that's all he can pull off per update in 2 months?

Sounds like a whole new meaning to the word "inefficiency"
I mean, we have plenty of stream videos to prove it's all hand-drawn and that you don't know what you're talking about.

But we'd be happy to see you do better. When's your next game update? ^^

So is Smokeshank not a reputable source? Is he not apart of the team? I'm linking directly to posts from either the patreon statements or Smokeshank posting himself. Nothing is being lost in translation.

From Smokeshank: "Literally the reason this build is a little small is he was doing animations for original characters. I will do you all a favor and share the content which was created during this two months cycle, but will NOT ALL BE IMPLEMENTED as some animations are not finished -----> (art work is done). <------"

3 Backgrounds
Blackfire content
- Leash Scenes

Harley content
- New Portraits
- Harleen Quinzel Intro
- Harleen Quinzel costume
- Leash Scenes

Killer Frost content
- Henchwomen Lesbian Scenes
- Dance Scenes
- Leash Scenes

Poison Ivy content
- Poison Ivy/Batgirl Bordello Scene
- Prison Henchwoman Lesbian Scenes
- Sex Scene
- Anal Scene
- Cumshot Scenes
- Leash Scenes

Raven content
- Handjob Scene
- Blowjob Scene
- Sex Scene
- Anal Scene
- Cumshot Scenes
- Leash Scenes

Terra content
- Leash Scenes

Above is the list he so chose to give us. If you pay attention to the list, it shows quite a bit of stuff listed for Raven and Ivy. Feel free to click the links. And again he is saying the artwork is done. Not much ground for twisting words to be something they're not. That post was in May, which if people use their brains they would assume the art was done for those scenes in May. This wasn't him saying what they were planning to do. He's boldly saying that's what work got done art wise.

From Smokeshank via patreon post concerning the 2.1.7 Roadmap: "We had a meeting early last week where we discussed future direction and focus. The idea now is to focus and finish up all the cell content in the coming updates. SR7 will focus on a girl/s and bring them up to a completed state every dev cycle (this cycle being Terra)."

Not "Oh wait for a long planned event first, then we'll work on it." Not "In a couple months" This. Cycle.
Okay, fair point. He did write "Finish Terra cell content". Honestly, I know he didn't mean all of her cell content and meant what cell content was planned - but I'm sure you won't believe that.

It's like this. We've laid out the plan. We've told you how. We've told you why. We've explicitly told you what you can expect in no incomplete or uncertain terms this time. I don't know what more you want.

We'll admit past communication wasn't great. It was brief and lacked full transparency. If you want to dwell on that and act like the quite obvious changes we've made in communication in the last 5 days don't show we're changing - that's your prerogative.

Regardless of what you choose to do, we're going to move forward with trying to do and be better. You're welcome to join us for the ride and rigidly hold us to our word from here on out if you'd like. I personally welcome the challenge and oversight, but you're going to have to agree that this is a new start. New development direction, new communication. We even got a new logo!

In that spirit, you did support yourself with evidence. On behalf of us all, I apologize for past promises that were missed. All we can say is sorry, that we've recognized problems in our development and communication patterns, and are working diligently to fix both.

Reactions: Tony Faptana

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
Well, literally everything, if you change the focus to any other program, browser, or just click on your desktop the game pauses. Ex. click to enter the office, and click on your desktop (or any other program), the loading / place switch / animation will freeze, and will not continue unless you set the focus back to the game.
True, but the transition is a second at most. I'm not really sure how that's a big issue.

I also don't think that's something SR7 will be able to easily change either. I know it sounds simple, but he's using a visual editor as much as possible for a reason and the back end of the game is a wild mess at this point.

I can say that future titles from us will be able to avoid the issue, if that's any consolation.

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
stream videos that show his inefficiency you mean?

also, tell me this isnt reused assets with different heads and skin tones, go on, try
Blackfire and Chesire I'll give you, but it's also not insane for them to have similar body-types either.

If you flip through them though you'll see the blond has a different neck, shoulder and boobs. The picture even jumps when you swap.

And even among them, it's still not as simple as Find and Replace - like you're making it out to be.

Also, you cherry picked variations of the same scene. The girls in it are basically the same as clothing variants, giving you options. It's 1 poison ivy scene where you choose who she showers with. That takes up one line on the changelog called "Henchwoman Lesbian Scenes" and you're making it out like most of the content is like that, which it very clearly isn't.

Reactions: Tony Faptana

MilkShank

May 26, 2018
This "having a fresh start" will be exactly the same when they announced the 2 months cycle
A lot were promised but in the end...........
But we'll see

Yuri27

Jul 10, 2018
Does anyone experience a game bug when you go in WW's cell and clicking on "Dance" doesn't do anything, it just stays there with Lex and WW and nothing happening?

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
Does anyone experience a game bug when you go in WW's cell and clicking on "Dance" doesn't do anything, it just stays there with Lex and WW and nothing happening?
We have a known bugs list on the Discord - . The option was made available prematurely by mistake is all.

Reactions: seba0 and KaiserST

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
@GunsmokeGames Get ready to answer those two questions over and over and over again. People have the annoying habit of not reading the last page or two of the thread and so end up asking questions that have already been asked and answered several times.
Yep. Well aware and anticipated. We'll created canned responses eventually.

RT567

Oct 14, 2016
Yep. Well aware and anticipated. We'll created canned responses eventually.
Maybe add a small clarification in the OP since people have to go there to download? i.e. 'the asset pack is just a standalone folder of pictures used in the game' or something. It seems people think it's some kind of HD upgrade to the game and get confused.

Also the walkthrough link in the OP 404s for me.

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
Maybe add a small clarification in the OP since people have to go there to download? i.e. 'the asset pack is just a standalone folder of pictures used in the game' or something. It seems people think it's some kind of HD upgrade to the game and get confused.

Also the walkthrough link in the OP 404s for me.
The asset pack is essentially pirated. It's only meant for patrons who pledge at a certain level to get it, and it's clear what it is when they do so.

Also, we don't handle the links and we're not going to give out or update links to patreon exclusive content ourselves. As stated on the OP, we simply respect F95zone and its community enough to not fight it or interfere. So for links to be updated, someone has to actually share/post them. If no one shares, they don't get updated or posted.

(Unless the update team does it behind the scenes. I don't really know how all that works, but point of fact, if it hasn't been shared, we're not going to share it out of respect for our patrons. Also the walkthrough isn't official by us and we don't have one either so I don't have anything to replace it with)

Reactions: Baemz
4.10 star(s) 158 Votes