TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Thank you guys for all your efforts. This problem is present for a long time now, so I had even few win updates in the meantime. So rebooting is not helping. Well, I will try to start new game I guess. Someday...
Yeah, new update is coming soon, WW was still a bit bugged anyway, and don't forget to use the cheat menu to save yourself some time.

Frydzielson

Sep 1, 2017
Yeah, new update is coming soon, WW was still a bit bugged anyway, and don't forget to use the cheat menu to save yourself some time.
Yes, this time I think I will do that. But if I unlock all girls with it do the events like prison episode occur normally?

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
The name kind of reminds me of Leisure Suit Larry 6 though, La Costa Lotta ...but then I am dyslexic, and so I read most things incorrectly the first few times. :winkytongue:
His name is derived from a book series, not Leisure Suit Larry. XD

Yes, this time I think I will do that. But if I unlock all girls with it do the events like prison episode occur normally?
You should still be able to play through events and the game's natural story progression without issue even if you unlock all the girls through the cheat menu.

shade700

May 26, 2017
the next release comes out on the 30th right? or did i get my months mixed up and it actually comes out in October?

thenull86

May 13, 2017
when you guys are finish or get a certain point can let characters cosplay other fictional example starfire cosplay as tifa

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
damn comments just getting deleted can't even joke or have fun shit wait need to add something on topic
Can't wait for the new update to come out

Reactions: kakaok2o

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
Hi again this time i want to share some ideas: :)
P.S sorry for my bad english is not my first language....

1.The first idea is about Harley and Joker storyline, so i thought about : after Lex manages to completely corrupt Harley, Joker comes back after Harley, but she refuses to go back to him and tells him that she loves Lex now. Furious Joker threatens Lex that he will make him pay for this. After this encounter you will need to fight against "Royal Flush Gang" lead by Joker.........................................And with this event will be introduced into the game new girls: "Ace" and "Queen".

2.And for Killer Frost
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: NickGb49

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
Even if this team is in the future and they are fake trying to be like Joker and do things like him i think Joker needs a team like Jokerz

yellomit

Jul 24, 2017
I haven't played this since the original Prison Break content came out. I've caught up on almost everything from what I can tell except the apparent cloning of Terra and Audrey. How do I start those?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I haven't played this since the original Prison Break content came out. I've caught up on almost everything from what I can tell except the apparent cloning of Terra and Audrey. How do I start those?
Keep following their Cell Content until the end. There might be some triggers from Superwoman but once you finish Terra or Audrey, the other should fall into place.

Reactions: KaiserST

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
IMO, Joker has already too attention and his character is strong enough to handle everything by himself.

Confronted feelings. On one side, I'm willing to see that new event. On the other side, I just launched a new update and only 3 days of "no-competition" is not a lot.
Okay? I don't see why you would say "No competition" without seeming like you aren't advertising your game when you really are. For the most part a good 90 percent of Patreon updates vanish from the spotlight after 24 hours. Your update will have been forgotten by tomorrow. Same with SU. It's not SU you should be "competing" with. It's every single game update period.

It shouldn't matter anyways since people are fickle. I guarantee that a day after SU updates, people will have already moved on to other things. It's just how it is on the Patreon scene.

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
Okay? I don't see why you would say "No competition" without seeming like you aren't advertising your game when you really are. For the most part a good 90 percent of Patreon updates vanish from the spotlight after 24 hours. Your update will have been forgotten by tomorrow. Same with SU. It's not SU you should be "competing" with. It's every single game update period.

It shouldn't matter anyways since people are fickle. I guarantee that a day after SU updates, people will have already moved on to other things. It's just how it is on the Patreon scene.
True the new update will come out some "douchebag" will add comic or hentai done years ago and the next day or two the new update will be gone from Latest Updates some will not even know that there is a game like this or that there is a new update but at the good side F95 is getting upgrade so comics and games don't stay together or you can just comment on other games and advertise your game.

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
Now lets stay on topic because Kasey # Old Crotchety Bastard will get mad at us and delete the comments #off topic

CANT WAIT FOR THE YACHT

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Now lets stay on topic because Kasey # Old Crotchety Bastard will get mad at us and delete the comments #off topic

CANT WAIT FOR THE YACHT
Some good shit is coming. Best start choosing which Henchwoman you will be taking because Sunset has basically made a new game inside of SU. The Yacht event is very much Sunset's greatest work.

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes