sperg

Aug 6, 2017
so quick questions for the yacht will the blowjob scenes for thalia, rose, penguin and manta's girls get pictures or is that something that will come way later

Omnipheus

Apr 15, 2018
I think I found a bug, or I just forgot how to trigger the event. For some reason the data tapes heist to trigger the cloning event doesn't appear.

Greythorn

Jun 15, 2018
Will there be a bug fix update later this month, or will it just be rolled into the next update in two months time?

mikomess

Jul 12, 2017
Hey. I got Audrey. I kidnapped her from Savage, and think finished all content with her. Now how to trigger Savage talking to Lex and offering 1,000,000$ for her ?

slickchris

Aug 12, 2016
Someone posted the fix in the thread a few pages back. It can also be found pinned in the bugs channel of our Discord.

But, we'll share it in this post again anyway.

To our knowledge, this is a recent issue with Mac and newly compiled Unity games after a recent change/update, so you may need to hold on to this for future titles - going off of 2nd hand information however, we're still not entirely sure why its happening though.

Confirmed working

You need to launch Terminal [Applications/Utilities], then type or copy/paste
chmod +x [including a space after the x]

then drag the app you need to change the perms straight onto the Terminal window, which will fill in the correct path

hit Backspace once, as the last task will add an unnecessary space

Then you need to add the sub-path to the actual executable inside the app, so copy this & paste it onto the end of your current Terminal line /Contents/MacOS/

Hit Enter
That didn't work for me but this did
chmod a+x
drag app to terminal and delete space
/Contents/MacOS/*
hit enter

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
In the lab there was Super powers now there are not there.Will we have super powers to use or are they out?

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes