Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
i have noticed a lot of the sidecharacter yatch scenes don`t show and just show the text. does anybody else have this issue? does someone have a quick fix?
Read the changelog. If what you are looking for isn't listed there, then it's probably not in the game.

Reactions: KaiserST

Splettman

May 13, 2018
Read the changelog. If what you are looking for isn't listed there, then it's probably not in the game.
i have read the changelog and the scenes are posted and i get the scene just missing the sexual animation. with Circe for instanse. the jacuzzi animation is not present

U

User_17502

I seem to have run into a bug with Audrey.
I already took a sample of her DNA but all my vials are empty. Nothing I seem to do resets that.
Therefore I am stuck with her storyline unfinished.
Well that sucks for me.

First of all, thank you for the detailed explanation. This is the best description I've seen of this issue so far and one we can work better off of.

Unfortunately, you're probably going to have to wait for an update. Given how close to completion we are to the next update, and it's relative size, Sunset is holding off on bug fixes until he sits down with 2.1.8 towards the end of the month to playtest and bug fix as much as he possibly can.

This issue has been shared numerous times, so it is one that he'll be looking into heavily. I shared your message with him and this was his reply:

"Well it's hard to say. It shouldn't be able to overwrite one of the vials for no reason. I still have to go through and take a closer look at it when I get to testing

It could be the Terra and Audrey stuff overlapping somewhere though

There gets to be a ton of variables flying around in there because of the stages and the separate tubes.

The only time it should go blank is if you start a clone, it takes away that sample or if you fail one, it should give you a new sample. I had to lock the samples because people were starting multiple clones of the same girls."

I know that's probably not what you wanted to hear. There's a good chance you may need to start a new game once a fix is found - not saying you will have to, just that it's a possibility - but it's an unfortunate part of early access/alpha/beta builds.
I guess I will be waiting for a bug fix maybe. Or a full restart later on.

NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
Fol
Someone posted the fix in the thread a few pages back. It can also be found pinned in the bugs channel of our Discord.

But, we'll share it in this post again anyway.

To our knowledge, this is a recent issue with Mac and newly compiled Unity games after a recent change/update, so you may need to hold on to this for future titles - going off of 2nd hand information however, we're still not entirely sure why its happening though.

Confirmed working

You need to launch Terminal [Applications/Utilities], then type or copy/paste
chmod +x [including a space after the x]

then drag the app you need to change the perms straight onto the Terminal window, which will fill in the correct path

hit Backspace once, as the last task will add an unnecessary space

Then you need to add the sub-path to the actual executable inside the app, so copy this & paste it onto the end of your current Terminal line /Contents/MacOS/

Hit Enter
Followed the steps it did nothing, still won't work

voodoo

Sep 23, 2017
Is there any way to see if I've reached the end of the content for a certain character? Or how to trigger the next step in their actions?

Hanson

Sep 7, 2017
Ok, actually i wanted to skip one or two versions because of other stuff i have to do, but the comments here and the long post on patreon left me with playing it anyway ;).

Now to my comment on it:

I really like that there is more Galatea content, as i really like her in the game ;). Sadly she has no anal scenes(, yet?). I hope there is more Galatea content some point in the future.

The Harley dress is fantastic and the anal scene is just so good. I wouldnt take her if i had only one choice to accompany on the yacht, because she is crazy, but that scene is just fucking good. I think her makeup looks a bit strange or rather crazy but well that fits her character ;).

The mercy part i went through only quickly, but so far she feels a bit bitchy. I know she is not the submissive type and doesnt bow to your will like other characters but with her being drunk and shouting around on the yacht, she feels a bit more like a real bitch... This would be the type of behaviour i would dump her for... personally speaking... then again, i am the type who like to get called daddy by Galatea, so my opinion isnt exactly the opinion of the masses ;). I guess i need to play the mercy part again and pay better attention to it.

Speaking of daddy, i like the part that terra starts to call me daddy, too. (The last version i played was the one where terras blowjob was bugged, so i didnt really pay close attention to her.). Anyway, reading that her content is next in the next update is again something i like, as i like her tomboyish appearance.

I didnt play the yacht with the other henchwoman yet, so i cant comment on those. If i have the time i may comment on these too.

Thats all, i hope my comments are at least a bit useful for you.

monswine

Jun 23, 2017
man these fancy new updates never work for me. I don't know what I'm doing wrong with my playthroughs. First it was my inability to unlock Terra. Now the Yacht event wont trigger no matter what I do. It's a shame because it's very frustrating not to be able to experience an update everyone is praising. If it's an RNG problem and I'm supposed to just keep going to see Roulette I might as well be banging my head against the wall all the good it's doing me after a couple of hours. If it's my old saves trying to replay the game from scratch just accumulates all kinds of weird new bugs.

NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
Ok for Mac users I don't get why everyone is making it so hard and incorrect on how to get it running.

THIS MAKES THE MAC UPDATE WORK!!!

Open Terminal Type in
cd <directory>/SU_2.1.8mac.app/Contents/MacOS
replacing <directory> with where you put the game file
Hit enter
Now type in
chmod a+x SU_2.1.8mac
Now you can play the game.

Reactions: mythicbitch

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
Seriously? You're just going to misrepresent our response by cherry picking part of it? For those who care about truth and transparency, here's the full post:
look im sorry in a bad mood today idk something about the joke rubbed me the wrong way

plimsim

Aug 3, 2018
so my game glitched and im unable to capture terra. Is there a way to fix this without having to start a new game? For the record the glitch is that ive already spoken to catwoman but the capture screen wont reveal the next button to allow me to select terra for capture.

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
Are there options missing from the cheat menu now? I could have sworn there were more girls a few versions ago..

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes