The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Galatia and Superwoman can be get just by going with the main story.
1.Galatea you get her by cloning (I hope i am not wrong it was long time ago)
2.Superwoman same in the main story you can summon her
3.The game gives you to use cheats so i don't see what is hard to do in this game you have money as much as you want and you can get villains and girls for free.
Just don't skip the text read.
YOu're late, I already have them, been have for a bit now and already finish my content. "The game gives you to use cheats" What does that even mean? Are you saying the game gives you cheats to use or something because I've never once used cheats in this game, hell I've didn't even known the game had cheats, but congratulations on completely missing my point completely though

Redburn

Oct 27, 2017
for those asking for save files

Requires going into the registry which unless you know what your doing it's not a good idea. You can manually change stuff in the registry for the game which has all it's stuff located including the saves. The saves are not a phsyical file but part of the registry for SU registry location. Everything is store there.
people have posted them in the past and I even used one once however it did not fix my issue (Poison Ivy Bordello scene not showing) I hate to say it but just use the money cheat and power on through. that's what i'm doing.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
And just so you know, in my game I have 87,989,029 and never cheated it, I literally just mixed and match all the female characters in both the glamor slam and bordello to find the maximum income produced in some of the very early builds. Since then there hasn't been a single thing in game that even puts a dent in my in game wallet. Kinda wish I had wrote down the combos though lol.

Reactions: Redburn

Redburn

Oct 27, 2017
And just so you know, in my game I have 87,989,029 and never cheated it, I literally just mixed and match all the female characters in both the glamor slam and bordello to find the maximum income produced in some of the very early builds. Since then there hasn't been a single thing in game that even puts a dent in my in game wallet. Kinda wish I had wrote down the combos though lol.
you have the patience of a saint. my ADD would never allow that LOL

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
Bleh, I'm guessing the lack of response to the Yacht event not triggering after reloading a save before it is likely because there isn't a real way to fix it beyond just replaying the whole game. Never asked for saves before, but its either that or pick through the rest of the thread to find the most recent saves posted to save at least some time.
Or you could read the thread and find out the trigger is psuedo-RNG, meaning if you reload a save before it triggers then it may take longer or shorter to trigger again the next time around.

You could also have paid attention to the numerous times we've said the event is replayable without reloading via the Tower, so reloading a save just before it shouldn't even be necessary, but yeah, we tested and made sure it worked fine even if you do so.

sinsthere

Jul 9, 2017
ummm, i need help. i got bug that i can't see harley but i can talk and do anything with her. but the character missing

arglebargle1

Dec 3, 2017
Or you could read the thread and find out the trigger is psuedo-RNG, meaning if you reload a save before it triggers then it may take longer or shorter to trigger again the next time around.

You could also have paid attention to the numerous times we've said the event is replayable without reloading via the Tower, so reloading a save just before it shouldn't even be necessary, but yeah, we tested and made sure it worked fine even if you do so.
No need to be quite so rude about it, I certainly wasn't. Last mention of resetting was 10+ pages back, I skimmed the thread earlier but missed it at that point.

Splettman

May 13, 2018
thought id say that the yacht works fine with my old save. i just had to skip about 8-12 days and go to glamour slam

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
No need to be quite so rude about it, I certainly wasn't. Last mention of resetting was 10+ pages back, I skimmed the thread earlier but missed it at that point.
Just matching your passive aggression with our own. Treating you how you treated us. Doing unto you as you did unto us, and all that. Don't try to play the victim or act like we're being unreasonable afterward. >.>

U

User_17502

I seem to have run into a bug with Audrey.
I already took a sample of her DNA but all my vials are empty. Nothing I seem to do resets that.
Therefore I am stuck with her storyline unfinished.

AdmiralNobody

Aug 6, 2016
Feel like an idiot asking this - but how do you advance with Harley? So far I'm stuck on the content from 2.16 (strip, dance and BJ) and grinding isn't seeming to payoff.

serpiccool

Jul 24, 2017
Someone posted the fix in the thread a few pages back. It can also be found pinned in the bugs channel of our Discord.

But, we'll share it in this post again anyway.

To our knowledge, this is a recent issue with Mac and newly compiled Unity games after a recent change/update, so you may need to hold on to this for future titles - going off of 2nd hand information however, we're still not entirely sure why its happening though.

Confirmed working

You need to launch Terminal [Applications/Utilities], then type or copy/paste
chmod +x [including a space after the x]

then drag the app you need to change the perms straight onto the Terminal window, which will fill in the correct path

hit Backspace once, as the last task will add an unnecessary space

Then you need to add the sub-path to the actual executable inside the app, so copy this & paste it onto the end of your current Terminal line /Contents/MacOS/

Hit Enter
to the mac users i have very simply issue - no need so many turns and many words
all you need is to start app from terminal with "superuser" rules by command
sudo (then drug there file from {first open contents from SU_2.1.8mac by rightclick and show contents} then go /Contents/MacOS/SU_2.1.8mac - drag this file to terminal and hit enter (you need to set password)

ENJOY

kfy

Apr 27, 2017
Feel like an idiot asking this - but how do you advance with Harley? So far I'm stuck on the content from 2.16 (strip, dance and BJ) and grinding isn't seeming to payoff.
Pretty sure that was it for her. The new content with her and the other henchwomen is for the Yacht event.

Reactions: KaiserST

Splettman

May 13, 2018
i have noticed a lot of the sidecharacter yatch scenes don`t show and just show the text. does anybody else have this issue? does someone have a quick fix?

kfy

Apr 27, 2017
i have noticed a lot of the sidecharacter yatch scenes don`t show and just show the text. does anybody else have this issue? does someone have a quick fix?
If you're talking about characters like Rose and Talia then I think that was intentional because the CG's weren't done but the dialogue was finished, so the scenes play out but with no images, hence why they were probably excluded from the changelog.

Reactions: KaiserST
4.10 star(s) 158 Votes