kakaok2o

Apr 8, 2018
Don't spend your time posting this here good work but still most write something else that is stupid that even the developer won't see this

Reactions: Kayza

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
Don't spend your time posting this here good work but still most write something else that is stupid that even the developer won't see this
1. Ace posts those things because he knows we see them.

2. We see EVERYTHING.

3. We literally posted a response to someone 2 minutes before you posted and have been continuously answering posts and held a presence in this thread ever since we took it over nearly a month ago.

4. You are not part of our team in any capacity so please don't pretend to speak for us.

Thank you.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
So has anyone been able to trigger these two scenes in the game yet? Or am I just getting horrible RNG luck since it can take a visiting Killer Frost a lot to get the other lesbian scenes to play.

View attachment 157047 View attachment 157048
I must have at some point. The pics are in my vault.

Also, from her reactions when Lex went to prison, I'm surprised Mercy went into this sort of stuff.

Reactions: Projekt Night

Ghost_msl

Jan 13, 2018
One thing that might seem a bit silly given the massive content update - and maybe it's a odd thing to ask for.
But I'd like for us to be able to assign the girls to specific cells - it would be nice to be able to group them properly.

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
liking the update and based on these comment theres a lot of stuff even from older updates that i haven't found yet.
It's a common issue. We've gotten a lot of flack from people claiming "content light" when they just haven't played through more than half of it.

We take some responsibility for this. The game isn't clear cut in how it plays out and how things unlock even though it is designed in a way to sort of seem as though it is. Many event triggers are psuedo-RNG, which is what some people ran into when trying to unlock the yacht event.

While we're looking into tightening the experience and this issue a bit with potential QoL changes in future updates, we also aren't fans of hand-holding and like creating an experience where the player has to explore and experiment to find content. So don't expect it to get too streamlined even if we do make it a bit more accessible in the future.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
It's a common issue. We've gotten a lot of flack from people claiming "content light" when they just haven't played through more than half of it.

We take some responsibility for this. The game isn't clear cut in how it plays out and how things unlock even though it is designed in a way to sort of seem as though it is. Many event triggers are psuedo-RNG, which is what some people ran into when trying to unlock the yacht event.

While we're looking into tightening the experience and this issue a bit with potential QoL changes in future updates, we also aren't fans of hand-holding and like creating an experience where the player has to explore and experiment to find content. So don't expect it to get too streamlined even if we do make it a bit more accessible in the future.
Yeah I remember that RNG.Last time I have troubles to find Tala available.If I was lucky she is not medtating once per week.:(
any tip to get superwoman?
Summon like Raven?

Reactions: KaiserST

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
About the clothes for the girls in events like prison and yacht they all have their own clothes but will those clothes in the future go into their cell clothes or those are only for events?

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017

I'm going to give you my straight opinion and issue I've always had with the game. That issue is as you said, things aren't always clear. I have no real issue with RNG as long as I know its RNG or can come to the conclusion that its RNG. But on a few occasions, I would have never even realized certain characters like superwoman and Galatia were even in the game until I came to the forum and read in the update logs that something was added for them or fixed for them. There are times I've constantly clicked around none stop just to see the same repeated stuff that leads me to believe I had reached the end of the content in the game. Another example is terr, I would have never realized she was in the game if i hadnt read the update log first and even now I'm still looking for her.

Another issue I have with the game, you choose galatea over power girl, come on now!

Thats all I'm going to say, i need to get some drawing done myself.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
About the clothes for the girls in events like prison and yacht they all have their own clothes but will those clothes in the future go into their cell clothes or those are only for events?
Probably more for the event only or else they'd have to go back and add tons of new drawings to completed scenes. For instance there are already over 1200 pics just for Mercy's bj in the cell.

Reactions: KaiserST

nemlehet

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2017

It would be really nice to have a proper list of scene available. I know, there is the change log, but its sometimes hard to decide its bad luck, RNG or just simply isn't there. It can be a simple excel sheet or some rework in the vault so you can see that you have something you didnt unlock. I didnt even know there are scenes with Killer Frost and the henchwomen.

Reactions: MilkShank

arglebargle1

Dec 3, 2017
Bleh, I'm guessing the lack of response to the Yacht event not triggering after reloading a save before it is likely because there isn't a real way to fix it beyond just replaying the whole game. Never asked for saves before, but its either that or pick through the rest of the thread to find the most recent saves posted to save at least some time.

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
I'm going to give you my straight opinion and issue I've always had with the game. That issue is as you said, things aren't always clear. I have no real issue with RNG as long as I know its RNG or can come to the conclusion that its RNG. But on a few occasions, I would have never even realized certain characters like superwoman and Galatia were even in the game until I came to the forum and read in the update logs that something was added for them or fixed for them. There are times I've constantly clicked around none stop just to see the same repeated stuff that leads me to believe I had reached the end of the content in the game. Another example is terr, I would have never realized she was in the game if i hadnt read the update log first and even now I'm still looking for her.

Another issue I have with the game, you choose galatea over power girl, come on now!

Thats all I'm going to say, i need to get some drawing done myself.
Galatia and Superwoman can be get just by going with the main story.
1.Galatea you get her by cloning (I hope i am not wrong it was long time ago)
2.Superwoman same in the main story you can summon her
3.The game gives you to use cheats so i don't see what is hard to do in this game you have money as much as you want and you can get villains and girls for free.
Just don't skip the text read.

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
Was this missing only in this new patch or was it in the older one i am talking about when we go into lab why is there no more Super powers??? I saw it in older patch but it is missing in this one

Redburn

Oct 27, 2017
hello a question how can I make the jinys scene come out in jaccasusi I only get the scene when it goes with lex to lcuarto what to do
look on page 288 if I remember correctly one of the post is about that and his method worked for me,

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes