dirheim

Aug 15, 2018
Any idea on how to unlock Terra and the prison? I know that they were introduced before, but it's been a while since I last played ;)

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
The main thing i want to ask about this event is some sex scenes with minor girls are missing only text did you do the images and they are in the game or is there just text.Don't want to add images that are not true

JackHammer

May 30, 2017
I seriously hope that everybody, and I mean EVERYBODY, who ranted and raved at SR7 about this game sucks it up and congratulates him on a superior, massive update.
He has always said that once he got the framework for the game together, he could focus on quality content, and there is certainly no doubting that now. I can't remember an update with this much content.
Well done, sir. Well done. I'm glad that I stuck around and stayed the course.

JackHammer

May 30, 2017
The main thing i want to ask about this event is some sex scenes with minor girls are missing only text did you do the images and they are in the game or is there just text.Don't want to add images that are not true
If you look in the changelog, you will see that there are no content descriptions for those scenes. This would indicate that he basically put the framework in for adding those scenes in a later update, but did not have the artwork done. Which is reasonable, considering the HUGE amount of art in this update.

JackHammer

May 30, 2017
Guys, hot sure why, but new characters pictures are not showing up on the Archive
In one of the posts by the creator, he said that putting the scenes into the vault was difficult and created a lot of bugs. So they are waiting to do that until later. For now, you can see any of those scenes by just replaying the yacht (notice the correct spelling) event. It isn't long.

Reactions: KaiserST

N7Kryptonian

Jul 20, 2017
I seriously hope that everybody, and I mean EVERYBODY, who ranted and raved at SR7 about this game sucks it up and congratulates him on a superior, massive update.
He has always said that once he got the framework for the game together, he could focus on quality content, and there is certainly no doubting that now. I can't remember an update with this much content.
Well done, sir. Well done. I'm glad that I stuck around and stayed the course.
Considering this was long in the making (I assume more than your average 2 month update cycle), I doubt anyone who hated him will congratulate him now. The real congratulating will come in 2.1.9 if SR7 follows through with his establish schedule (Character focus updates)

But for now this update is a big start for a redemption.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I will have my full review posted tomorrow, but I must say this now.

HOLY SHIT...

Best Update Ever!
Should I wait for bugfix or play the game.I will neeed to play it from the start so if we expect new version will be better to wait.Still have Korra's games to play

Reactions: KaiserST

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
i think wonder woman got an horrible bug in my game.i used the lasso and only said i think i will give you a bit of break from interrogation for now.

tam12345

Apr 29, 2017
hmm most of the scenes in the yacht had no images....didnt unlock most of the new content. anyone have a completed save file for 2.1.8? tried to suhelper but it didnt unlock a thing

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes