Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
YO did he change his name or the game was bought by someone else?
We simply rebranded. While Sunset remains the sole dev of SU, there is a team that operates alongside him and we are positioning ourselves to start offering some new titles in the near future - which will see Sunset take on a more artistic-centric role while he pairs with another dev who'll work in tandem on design/development and take over coding/programming (again, not for SU but for future projects).

There were multiple posts about it and we changed our links as much as possible. (It should be changed on the OP) It's now patreon.com/gunsmokegames

Hyromanic

Oct 7, 2017
Its great to know that if you quit during any part of the yacht, you are essentially never gonna be able to do it again. No reset event, not even redoing the whole prison part again is gonna triggers it.

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
hello a question how can I make the jinys scene come out in jaccasusi I only get the scene when it goes with lex to lcuarto what to do

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
52/5000
Quizás quisiste decir: hay otras escenas de personaje que no se ven porque
and other character scenes that are not seen because

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
Its great to know that if you quit during any part of the yacht, you are essentially never gonna be able to do it again. No reset event, not even redoing the whole prison part again is gonna triggers it.
This was tested and you are put back exactly where/when you were during the event according to our testers. Need more information if you're trying to report a bug.

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
Basically there are scenes of characters by job thalia comes out scene but nose is not seen from circe and slzae squza

DonStark

May 4, 2017
Hi, we must reset the yacht party for unlock all scenes with all the girls or we must do something else ?

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
Very well, I finished playing 2.1.8 last night, and as the tradition I will be doing my full review of the 2.1.8 update in the spoiler below. So without futher ado let's review this bad boy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Abridged version for the lazy fucks: An update with a great amount of content and only a few bugs makes everyone happy and with dry balls 10/10

Also bonus points for a earlier update @Gunsmoke Games ,and my thanks to @MrChow for sharing the link with us
Just want to say we read your reviews and appreciate you taking the time to put these together.

Just a minor note: "inicial" is spelled "initial" in English.

Necr0Danc3r

Jul 30, 2017
Hey, i'm finally getting back into the game after waiting a while, but i'm encountering a bug. After a few minutes of play, the game seems to cause my PC to shut down. I wasn't even trying to view a bugged scene, and the version is updated to 2.1.8. Anyone having similar issues?

neeraj

Aug 30, 2017
Hello , My question is can u repeat Yatch event like prison cell event ? for example taking different dates each time . and also want to know where does save file store up so i can make a backup just in case

jediwithbat

Oct 10, 2017
hello a question how can I make the jinys scene come out in jaccasusi I only get the scene when it goes with lex to lcuarto what to do
Ok for Jinx's jacuzzi scene I did the following: Took Cheshire as my date (dunno if it matters really), then didn't talk to Jinx at all until the first scene with the date (handjob from Cheshire), then immediately talked to Jinx on the deck and afterwards in the lounge, then with the penguin at the lounge, then exited and Jinx's blowjob scene triggered. Afterwards I went to the deck and talked with the Penguin again and went to the jacuzzi, but instead of him and his girls, Jinx was there. I'm guessing the scene might be bugged and it has to replace another one in order to trigger, but that's how it worked for me.

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
you dont think that was the first thing i tried? it was frozen completely i could not continue
Seriously? You're just going to misrepresent our response by cherry picking part of it? For those who care about truth and transparency, here's the full post:

Have you tried removing a hand from your crotch region and clicking the left mouse button? XD /s

In all seriousness, we have a list of bugs we're aware of and anyone can contribute by reporting them in our Discord via the bugs reporting section.

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes