Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
Hi Gunsmoke, any plan to add these new dress and the prison costume to the cell? BTW,great art again,love you~
One of the biggest regets in SU's development is the addition of costumes. Having to make so many variations for every scene added to the game exponentially increases development time. In order to add the new dress and prison costumes to the cells, Sunset would have to go back through and add a new version of every single repeatable cell scene/animation with that character.

Events are honestly how Sunset feels he should've handled new costumes to begin with, or at least the lion share of them - that way they're one and done, and don't bog down development.

Live and learn.

View attachment 156704 found a glitch it's stuck on this image
Have you tried removing a hand from your crotch region and clicking the left mouse button? XD /s

In all seriousness, we have a list of bugs we're aware of and anyone can contribute by reporting them in our Discord via the bugs reporting section.

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
Seriously, how the fuck do you get superwoman? Been everywhere, done pretty much everything and i haven't gotten a single mention of her.

Samga

Apr 4, 2017
Seriously, how the fuck do you get superwoman? Been everywhere, done pretty much everything and i haven't gotten a single mention of her.
Idk man, i cant even find her images among the assets, only her clothed/naked sprite and 3 versions of her head. I cant actually find any of the new content, but people were posting them in other forums so i suppose it must be there somewhere

myrul

Sep 21, 2016
if im not mistaken you can get her by doing the summoning route with talia it had been a long time since i played the game so sorry if im wrong. love the new update but guys when do you think lois will get an update?

Reactions: papasmurf and Samga

Kalandros

Jun 2, 2018
Bugs i’ve found so far:

-Circe’s jacuzzi scene seems to not show up for me

-when replaying the yacht sex scene with Livewire, you cannot exit it, since clicking does nothing

-a tiny bug where blackfire’s sprite would show up when on the yacht with superwoman, haven’t been able to reproduce this one

Other than that, it seems to be pretty stable and bug free. A job well done.

Abe56

Aug 3, 2017
I recently reformated my pc and forgot to backup save file. Can someone share so I dont have to play the whole thing again ? :)

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Alright so this place is a clusterfuck of questions.

1. HD Asset Pack. Just pictures and animations. They don't' plug into the game. You just view them.
2. Yacht Event in the Vault. They do not work at the moment. Sunset did not want to mess with the Vault since it would take away time from the event. Any scenes that you want to see again should be viewed in the event itself since the Vault will either not show anything or freeze the game. This will be fixed later.
3. Saves. Please don't ask for saves. Saves are tied to your personal computer's Registry. Would you share a needle with a homeless man? Fuck no. Don't let a stranger give you a Registry save just because you are a lazy fuck.
4. Superwoman is added through Summoning
5. Terra is added through Catwoman

AnonX

Aug 22, 2016
The NoFile version up on the windows session links to a Mac download.
Just a heads up, since i discovered this only *after* i downloaded it.

cryzaeford

Jul 5, 2017
I've been rifling through the comments but I can't seem to find how to trigger the yacht event and yes I've tried the search bar and back tracking can any at least give me a clue?

Neorandomperv

May 19, 2018
where to download the pc version? all the links are for mac except mega, and mega says its too big to download without installing their virusware.

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes