olver

Aug 1, 2017
Does anyone else has problems with scenes appearing at the vault?

You can reach to existing girls' scenes so far, but chars doesn't appear at te vaultfor circe, jinx or rose.

zankantou1906

Jul 2, 2017
I found a bug when you first tell Harley to strip (Normal outfit) and then come back to strip her again another time, she says something about already having nothing and just removing her make up, but that makes her become invisible instead and disappears from the rest of the scenes. She still speaks and all, but the animation sprites are all invisible now.

Reactions: Aurelius

kingthe13

Jul 23, 2018
yo where do I put the asset pack after I download it do I just plop it in there or do take the files in it somewhere????

BiggySmall

Oct 1, 2018
Best update yet. I note a few bugs and have a question.

Bugs
There is no Jinx Jacuzzi scene. I don't mean the art is missing, I mean no matter when I talk to her or how often I check the Jacuzzi there is no scene there with her.
All of the Jacuzzi art scenes are missing except for the one with Rose.
Several scenes seem to not be triggering. The Poison Ivy/Ms. Martian Meta Bordello scene, The Poison Ivy/Roulette scene at the Glamour Slam, The Killer Frost/Henchwoman scenes. The screen flickers for a moment as if the scene wants to start but then doesn't.
In the vault, The Live Wire Yacht Sex scene doesn't end and I have to close the game.
When picking the Special option with Raven I can't pick the Go Back option.

Question: What exactly is the Poison Ivy/Ms. Martian scene? I have assigned Poison Ivy to the Bordello, put Ms. Martian in the Bordello room and in the Private room and checked every day for weeks in both slots. That's how I know it is bugged. But when/if it gets fixed which location is supposed to trigger the event?

Reactions: papasmurf

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Best update yet. I note a few bugs and have a question.

Bugs
There is no Jinx Jacuzzi scene. I don't mean the art is missing, I mean no matter when I talk to her or how often I check the Jacuzzi there is no scene there with her.
All of the Jacuzzi art scenes are missing except for the one with Rose.
Several scenes seem to not be triggering. The Poison Ivy/Ms. Martian Meta Bordello scene, The Poison Ivy/Roulette scene at the Glamour Slam, The Killer Frost/Henchwoman scenes. The screen flickers for a moment as if the scene wants to start but then doesn't.
In the vault, The Live Wire Yacht Sex scene doesn't end and I have to close the game.
When picking the Special option with Raven I can't pick the Go Back option.

Question: What exactly is the Poison Ivy/Ms. Martian scene? I have assigned Poison Ivy to the Bordello, put Ms. Martian in the Bordello room and in the Private room and checked every day for weeks in both slots. That's how I know it is bugged. But when/if it gets fixed which location is supposed to trigger the event?
There is a Jinx hot tub scene, you just have to get her into the cabin first, then after your encounter visit the hot tub.

Reactions: KaiserST

ChefGoldblum

Mar 1, 2018
Playing through it as mentioned before there are placeholders for a bunch. I hope they all get filled out within an update or two. I'll be interested once any modders go through the files if there are art files that were added but not implemented yet.

Reactions: KaiserST

BiggySmall

Oct 1, 2018
I tried that. She was never there. I actually did a run where she was the only lady I had sex with other then the obligatory henchwoman scenes, Talked to her as my first and second action, Checked the Jacuzzi after every interaction with anyone, And while she did do her BJ scene I kept getting a no one is here message for the Jacuzzi.

BiggySmall

Oct 1, 2018
I tried that. She was never there. I actually did a run where she was the only lady I had sex with other then the obligatory henchwoman scenes, Talked to her as my first and second action, Checked the Jacuzzi after every interaction with anyone, And while she did do her BJ scene I kept getting a no one is here message for the Jacuzzi.
Not sure why it worked this time and not the others but I got the scene. I talked to her twice, Then did the conversations with the Penguin including the Jacuzzi scene, But instead of a visit from Raven right after I got Jinx instead. Then right after that her Jacuzzi scene triggered. So I guess she has to interrupt another possible girl to get the scene?

Hakinachi

May 8, 2017
For any mac players I found this comment in the official discord :
" Smoke just posted this: Here is a detailed set of instructions for issues running the exe on Mac! Confirmed working. You need to launch Terminal [Applications/Utilities], then type or copy/paste chmod +x [including a space after the x] then drag the app you need to change the perms straight onto the Terminal window, which will fill in the correct path hit Backspace once, as the last task will add an unnecessary space Then you need to add the sub-path to the actual executable inside the app, so copy this & paste it onto the end of your current Terminal line /Contents/MacOS/* Hit Enter"
And I test it, it's work

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
Is anyone else stuck because Mega considers the file too large? I literally can't get past 16% before it tells me I'm over quota and then tells me to wait 6 hours.

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes