Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
is it just me or Lex become romantic in this yacht event:coldsweat:im laughing when mercy try to prove to lex he need the real women which is her,confessed love there in that cabinx'D

IInEoII

Aug 31, 2017
Is anyone else stuck because Mega considers the file too large? I literally can't get past 16% before it tells me I'm over quota and then tells me to wait 6 hours.
i use wit this you can donwload more than 5gb. 1time after that restart your router ;)

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Great game but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-I'm also wondering, are all the events playable only once? So if I want to take with me another chick I have to play the whole game again? That's a huge grindfest- Edit: Use the reset button in the Office then you can do the events once again

ZugBub9000

Mar 23, 2018
Great game but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm also wondering, are all the events playable only once? So if I want to take with me another chick I have to play the whole game again? That's a huge grindfest
Does the Yacht event show up in the LexCorp office menus like the prison event does?

Reactions: Drafox

ZugBub9000

Mar 23, 2018
The new NOFILE link is placed under Windows but it gives you the Mac version. Just fyi for anyone that uses it.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Does the Yacht event show up in the LexCorp office menus like the prison event does?
Oh your question was more helpful than it should have been lol I went back to check and found out you can reset the whole thing from the "Reset" button, then you choose the event and you can trigger it again..So basically events are doable for an infinite amount of times

Azie

May 27, 2018
I haven't played in a while, since before Terra got added. Anybody got a walkthrough for it up to 2.177?

Samga

Apr 4, 2017
Who the hell is superwoman? It aint supergirl for sure since i cant get her onto the yacth. Galatea scenes are just black screen with narrative, same for Talia, Victoria, etc...is that supposed to be like that for this build?
Chesire v/a was the only one available to see, but her head was weird, and couldnt care less about mercy/harley so i didnt even check those

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes