Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Why won't the Mac version open for me?
It was posted a few pages back.

If any Mac users are having trouble opening the application, it looks like something wasn't handled correctly during the build. You need to open Terminal, cd into the folder that contains SU, and paste this code

chmod a+x SomeApp.app/Contents/MacOS/*

replacing SomeApp with the name of the SU application.

Reactions: biyoguy

stevejones19

May 28, 2018
It was posted a few pages back.

If any Mac users are having trouble opening the application, it looks like something wasn't handled correctly during the build. You need to open Terminal, cd into the folder that contains SU, and paste this code

chmod a+x SomeApp.app/Contents/MacOS/*

replacing SomeApp with the name of the SU application.
I don't know if I am doing it wrong, but its still not working.

Dec 25, 2017
Noting another bug. 2nd Bar interactions are playing when on the Bow. Noticed this after going through each Henchwoman that after interacting with them at the bar once, going to the bow afterwards will cause their 2nd bar interactions to be selectable. They will play with the bow background but the portraits wont show.

sperg

Aug 6, 2017
Slade is Deathstroke. Rose is his daughter.
one of 3 children (4 now including Damien cause this recent string of dc comics and events were written by hacks) , grant wilson the first ravager who died, Jericho who is a member of the Titans (don't know why the show never went into it maybe the rumored season 6 will delve into it) and rose who is the new ravager

Reactions: Testerguy19
4.10 star(s) 158 Votes