Redburn

Oct 27, 2017
Found a bug when you take superwoman right before the BJ scene out on deck Blackfire is showing up behind her. this might have happened because I reset and ran again with Superwoman after going with Blackfire

Redburn

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone know how to unlock Jinx in the hot tub? get the BJ scene but still haven't got her in the tub?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Anyone know how to unlock Jinx in the hot tub? get the BJ scene but still haven't got her in the tub?
You have to remember that you cannot see everything in one playthrough. If you can't trigger Jinx, you have triggered another girls path. To see Jinx, complete your current run and start it over. Talk to Jinx and only Jinx to follow her path. Every playthrough of the event will be different. Again. THERE IS NO WAY TO SEE ALL THE SCENES IN ONE PLAYTHROUGH. Also certain characters appear with certain Henchwomen. Make sure to play through all of them.

Dec 25, 2017
Noting a bug i've found so far in this update. Circe doesn't appear in her Jacuzzi scene. The dialog between her and Lex proceeds as normal but Circe isn't showing.

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
So I see from the changelog some of the henchwomen have anal scenes and some don't. Is each going to have one when whenever the rest is added?
2.1.9 and beyond's main focus is going to be completing the content for girls that are already featured within the game, starting with Terra. However, we will be fleshing out other content - like the yacht event - as development time allows. We'll talk more about our plans and update our roadmap accordingly in the near future.

Reactions: Henz and KaiserST

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Noting a bug i've found so far in this update. Circe doesn't appear in her Jacuzzi scene. The dialog between her and Lex proceeds as normal but Circe isn't showing.
Some characters are missing art. That will be added with updates. At the moment there are a few placeholders.

Reactions: KaiserST

Redburn

Oct 27, 2017
You have to remember that you cannot see everything in one playthrough. If you can't trigger Jinx, you have triggered another girls path. To see Jinx, complete your current run and start it over. Talk to Jinx and only Jinx to follow her path. Every playthrough of the event will be different. Again. THERE IS NO WAY TO SEE ALL THE SCENES IN ONE PLAYTHROUGH. Also certain characters appear with certain Henchwomen. Make sure to play through all of them.
Yes I am aware of that I have tried to single Jinx out but you have to talk to others to progress the night. I was wanting to know if anyone has mapped out the events. they have shown a map on the paetron page but it wasn't a clear pic. ive ran the event with every henchwoman and everytime Jinx disappears after the BJ scene.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Can i replay the Yacht event? dont really wanne press the "Reset Event" button since im not sure how much it will reset
Yea pick reset event then you can choose the yacht one. All it does is start the yacht event over, letting you pick a new henchwoman.

Reactions: KaiserST

themerciless

Aug 4, 2018
I noticed there's some missing art, specifically with the Rose, Talia and Circe sexual / blowjob / handjob scenes on the yacht. Anyone else experiencing this?

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes