claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
I have found one bug I believe. When you have your "meeting" with Talia the handjob scene doesn't activate, and just skips to the outcome of it conversation.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
I have found one bug I believe. When you have your "meeting" with Talia the handjob scene doesn't activate, and just skips to the outcome of it conversation.
According to the changelog, all of the art isn't included yet. Majority is, but i'm guessing the rest will come with 2.1.9.

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
According to the changelog, all of the art isn't included yet. Majority is, but i'm guessing the rest will come with 2.1.9.
If a scene is not listed in the spoiler changelog, its art hasn't been added to the game yet. We are looking into adding placeholders for the time being but we're not sure if they'll be added in an interim patch or 2.1.9 - or maybe we'll be able to add the rest of the yacht art as finished to 2.1.9's update.

We'll keep you all posted.

May 25, 2017
I'm still having trouble getting the yacht event. I talk to Roulette every day. I did the Prison event two months ago. Any help?

SpartanWin

Feb 25, 2018
I'm still having trouble getting the yacht event. I talk to Roulette every day. I did the Prison event two months ago. Any help?
You have to do the Prison Event again to trigger the Yacht event to start and then you can do the Yacht event as many times as you want

ChefGoldblum

Mar 1, 2018
So I see from the changelog some of the henchwomen have anal scenes and some don't. Is each going to have one when whenever the rest is added?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
So I see from the changelog some of the henchwomen have anal scenes and some don't. Is each going to have one when whenever the rest is added?
It depends on Sunset really. He could give everyone an anal but who knows. The next couple updates will be focused on making the Yacht event better. More dialogue, more art, more everything. Expect more news in 2 weeks when Smoke and Sunset update the roadmap.

Reactions: KaiserST
May 25, 2017
You have to do the Prison Event again to trigger the Yacht event to start and then you can do the Yacht event as many times as you want
I just redid the prison event, but I still can't get Yacht to trigger. I've talked to Roulette for 30 straight days! :( In other news, I can't get Wonder Woman to do more Lasso and her Dance doesn't unlock.

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
If any Mac users are having trouble opening the application, it looks like something wasn't handled correctly during the build. You need to open Terminal, cd into the folder that contains SU, and paste this code

chmod a+x SomeApp.app/Contents/MacOS/*

replacing SomeApp with the name of the SU application.

Then it'll open just fine.
Much obliged my friend, terminal commands are always like magic to me.

Reactions: User_75033
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes