Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
I noticed there's some missing art, specifically with the Rose, Talia and Circe sexual / blowjob / handjob scenes on the yacht. Anyone else experiencing this?
yep. Rose and Circe in the hot tub for me
Yeah, I noticed in the cabin scenes with Rose and Talia there's nothing there. The dialogue plays out, but no art. Also experiencing Circe not appearing in the tub.
This has been addressed in a response we made just a few posts prior to yours here:

If a scene is not listed in the spoiler changelog, its art hasn't been added to the game yet. We are looking into adding placeholders for the time being but we're not sure if they'll be added in an interim patch or 2.1.9 - or maybe we'll be able to add the rest of the yacht art as finished to 2.1.9's update.

We'll keep you all posted.

Dec 25, 2017
Noting another bug. After talking with Roulette about the Yatch Party and being encouraged to select a desired Henchwoman, I selected Harley (Through Defenses) but when the event begins I instead had Chesire. This was not repeated after resetting the event. So seems like this only happens during the first run.

zxc2356082

Jun 11, 2017
Hi Gunsmoke, any plan to add these new dress and the prison costume to the cell? BTW,great art again,love you~

Dec 25, 2017
Noting another bug. After talking with Roulette about the Yatch Party and being encouraged to select a desired Henchwoman, I selected Harley (Through Defenses) but when the event begins I instead had Chesire. This was not repeated after resetting the event. So seems like this only happens during the first run.
I should of taken a screenshot of it but adding to this, During the final conversation with Harley before sex, one of her lines of dialog is listed as Chesire instead of Harley.

Robert O.

Jul 16, 2017
I'm afraid my save must be bugged from 2.1.7 because I don't have SuperWoman. She appeared once when I was visiting WonderWoman but I haven't seen her since. Anyone willing to share his/her save with me is welcome to do so.
Thanks!

Projekt Night

Sep 2, 2016
Anyone know if the Killer Frost lesbian scenes with Mercy and Blackfire are in the game yet? I know the artwork is done already (included in the asset pack) but those scenes haven't trigger for me yet (the other 4 lesbian henchwomen scenes work fine).

friedburger

Oct 9, 2017
Not sure if this a glitch or something, But I think the windows link for 2.1.8 are redirecting to mac links.

Dec 25, 2017
Noting another bug. (this time with a screenshot) When during the 3rd interaction with Cheeta before sex, Blackfires portrait appears next to her. Ill add during this run Superwoman is my henchwoman. Just in case thats important info.

Couch

Feb 27, 2018
[DQUOTE="Gunsmoke Games, post: 1144814, member: 868425"]Nope, we've transitioned to an entirely text-based game. XD /s[/QUOTE]

For the love of ZORK!!! - NOooooooooooooooooooooooooooo?

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes