Nhynx

Jan 7, 2018
@ will you add anything to identify the buildings? its rly annoying to go crazy with the mouse to find them =/ (for me at least)

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
How to unlock Wonder woman dance scene? Or it stop at the lasco scene?
The WW dance button was added prematurely. We fixed the bug from the previous version that made it appear, but the content isn't ready yet so for now there's no WW dance scene.

@ will you add anything to identify the buildings? its rly annoying to go crazy with the mouse to find them =/ (for me at least)
We're hoping with 2.1.9 we can refine the process and open up some dev time for QoL (Quality of Life) changes like that, but no promises at this time.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
i love this update,lex kinda romantic..overprotective lex make cheshire fall..hahhaha,love this verson of lexXD

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
We actually timed it. Took 19 mins. Although the record for previous leaks is 8 mins, so it did take a bit longer this time XD
Wow that is wow sometimes i wonder why i support things at least i wish there was some rule like 24 hours then you can post it in pirate sites but will still support this game

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
Very well, I finished playing 2.1.8 last night, and as the tradition I will be doing my full review of the 2.1.8 update in the spoiler below. So without futher ado let's review this bad boy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Abridged version for the lazy fucks: An update with a great amount of content and only a few bugs makes everyone happy and with dry balls 10/10

Also bonus points for a earlier update @Gunsmoke Games ,and my thanks to @MrChow for sharing the link with us

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
i had to start a new game.2 questions how i get the prision scene.all the content for wonder woman is the lazo and the princess scene?

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Cheshire & Terra are my ultimate threesome fantasy if it ever happens someday I'll die happy I would donate hundreds if I wasn't still financially struggling just to see it...But hey nice update!

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes