RT567

Oct 14, 2016
@Haxksaw

Meta Bordello doesn't have a lot of content atm. There are no exhibition scenes and only one private room scene (batwoman). For the monitoring room you have to put heroines in the Bordello slots and then click on the monitoring room -> bordello room 1-3. But only a few heroines have scenes right now. Miss Martian, Batwoman, Wonder Woman, Starfire and one or two others I'm forgetting. Catwoman has no content either, she's only there to talk about capturing a few heroes.

For the rest you'll have to be more specific. Again keep in mind a lot of girls don't have much content yet. Locked scenes in the vault doesn't mean there's content you're missing, those are just the default buttons. Like how there are more cells than there are girls to put in them currently.

Reactions: ponyguy

doomtastic

Jul 1, 2017
Thank you for clearing that up. One last question I have is about Tala. It seems 95% of the time she is meditating and I can't actually do anything. It has probably been near 30 days in game time and I had only been able to talk to her a couple of times. I have Raven unlocked and am eager to see her content.
theres only dancing, spanking and stripping

Jul 18, 2017
Hi, does anyone have any guide to version 2.0.8? Because the one I read is old (does not include the event of the toy player). And I wanted to know how to get the other suits of lutor (I have 3) and the other scenes of wonderwoman

StriduSphere

Jul 15, 2017
Hi, does anyone have any guide to version 2.0.8? Because the one I read is old (does not include the event of the toy player). And I wanted to know how to get the other suits of lutor (I have 3) and the other scenes of wonderwoman
If you go to Sunsetriders7's discord ad type !guide, it should give you a link to (i think) the most updated walkththrough for the game. Keep in mind the game is still under construction, so WW only has a handful of scenes available: 4 GS scenes and a bordello scene(all covered in aforementioned guide). Luthor only has the 3 suits available currently. Hope this helps

Reactions: HarlyLucyQuinn
Jul 18, 2017
One thing that happens to me is that I am labeled the game with 2 options. The option of masturbating mercy and in the barn

Jul 18, 2017
Blackfire only has 2 clothes and does nothing or I miss something ?. Same question with supergirl only pulls 3 looks and nothing else does?

Play 252 days

Jul 18, 2017
In the main image of the game mercy is seen in clothes and among them there is a black gala dress. In the guide does not mention it. Why are not you?

Zayuk

Jul 18, 2017
Anyone else with the 2.0.8 update have an issue when changing Harley's outfits? Whenever I do, the game glitches.

Jul 18, 2017
I will start from 0. because I am going 400 days and I play it without knowing. Ino of the days lex I mention to harly (the tapeworm of girl) if she had a gala dress. I think if I had Mercy, I might have got the outfit. So for the doubts I will reboare and I will have mercy all the time

Jul 18, 2017
a question. The game has no sound when I play it. I also happen to the rogue like evolution (also s pantreon) but I have another pantheon the same as I am and if it has sound. Anyone know what can it be?

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
I am waiting to start the game from beginning too, i can´t clone that Galateia, the lab is enable, and i even did the heists it showed to do, still, keep saying i need data, and there´s no more heist ( only to get money ) left to do, can only assume its some sort of bug, will have to go without her for now.

katarne04

Jun 9, 2017
Fun game.
Still working on unlocking the last outfit for Lois. Got Toyman in place. She's just not noticing him yet I guess.

looking forward to more dc heroines and villains.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes