Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
I'm kinda stuck here. I keep finding only "nothing more here" yet I have not unlocked any scene with any villain, roullette, nor raven. No handjob from Louise, Audrey nor Harley. I'm supposed to be at 2.0.8
Also, I have not advanced in Lois, Mercy, Harley or Audrey story's at all since 2.0.6 since I unlocked their costumes. But Nightgowns is all I've got

Last edited:

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
I'm kinda stuck here. I keep finding only "nothing more here" yet I have not unlocked any scene with any villain, roullette, nor raven. No handjob from Louise, Audrey nor Harley. I'm supposed to be at 2.0.8
audrey doesnt give a handjob. as far as villians go, put livewire in various places to unlock her scenes and toyman in charge of the lab to unlock lois' doll outfit. Dont know what to say about handjobs from harley or lois, those have been in for a while now.

Reactions: Classic Krieger

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Well nothing has happened with no one for a while now
I'll look for another downl hope that fixes things. Seems everyone is much ahead of me

upload_2017-7-31_21-6-27.png
upload_2017-7-31_21-6-46.png

Malkav

May 28, 2017
Well nothing has happened with no one for a while now
I'll look for another downl hope that fixes things. Seems everyone is much ahead of me
Has to be because you are playing an old version or something. I played through the entire thing with the file from this thread and got all the content.

Jun 30, 2017
The updates have less and less content now
That's because there's so many fucking characters now that he's working on, he should have just focused in on finishing the first twelve or so (Like Lois, Canary and Co) characters instead of expanding the roster.

Jun 30, 2017
The last update I played was 2.0.4. Can anyone let me know if there's been enough content added since then to justify playing through it again?

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Has to be because you are playing an old version or something. I played through the entire thing with the file from this thread and got all the content.
Can you refer me that link? I'm pretty sure I downloaded one already from MEGA but same prob. May have to replay the whole deal

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes