Betaservers

Jun 2, 2017
Guys. Did you have problems with Harley's room? Because mine always crashes well to be exact it freezes. And when i open the game again it counts as finished visit. Even though i got nothing done. Can anyone help? Thanks.

abysswatcher

Jun 17, 2017
i having the same prob as dinky-minky withe the Roulette sex scene it works the first time then every other time it goes to black screen

Gambit171

May 9, 2017
I created a helper file.

It contains a full save for 2.0.9 too:

For future knowledge, how do you make a save game file? So even I can share my save games with others? And thank you for sharing yours!

DragonWrath

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
SU 2.0.9b

Win:

Mac:
How is it edited? Do you mean the game is compressed or that the game itself was edited in some way (such as cheats or game code)?

Quetzalcoatl

Aug 2, 2017
bit late I know, but I got it from the S7 discord patreon channel.

edit-

bugfix version 2.0.9b released

Win:

Mac:
Gee, glad I spent 4h downloading 2.0.9 from some shitty 50kb/s site. I wish I'd have found this site sooner, thanks man

Reactions: Krull and ponyguy

Quetzalcoatl

Aug 2, 2017
hold the fuck up

I have 2.0.7 and 2.0.9b on my desktop both unzipped, I fire up 2.0.9b up and I can load into my save in slot 1 where I left off in 2.0.7?

Is that a feature? Can that cause problems?

As far as I can see, the new content of 2.0.9 loaded as well, since Audrey actually has dialogue now

May 25, 2017
hold the fuck up

I have 2.0.7 and 2.0.9b on my desktop both unzipped, I fire up 2.0.9b up and I can load into my save in slot 1 where I left off in 2.0.7?

Is that a feature? Can that cause problems?

As far as I can see, the new content of 2.0.9 loaded as well, since Audrey actually has dialogue now
I believe all saves are pretty much internal.
I've been playing on my same save all the back before Catwoman even showed up.
I don't even know where the saves are stored. You might run into a bug or two but I've never ran into a serious game breaking one, go nuts i'm sure you'll be safe.

Reactions: Quetzalcoatl

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Even the new version is messed up on my side. I get a black screen visiting Raven. I did get her new scene after that I can't see her again.
Who you think next on the sex? Tala, Mercy, or Lois. I see it literally being one of them.

Quetzalcoatl

Aug 2, 2017
Even the new version is messed up on my side. I get a black screen visiting Raven. I did get her new scene after that I can't see her again.
Who you think next on the sex? Tala, Mercy, or Lois. I see it literally being one of them.
I really hope it's Lois

Her arc has been great

Mercy's has been nice as well

Reactions: dbp5ca and ponyguy

Gnutt

Mar 3, 2017
Anyone else feel like we had a big change here? Roulette, Raven, Audrey ,and even Starfire? This actually had some content. Hopefully this is a sign of things to come.

olver

Aug 1, 2017
For future knowledge, how do you make a save game file? So even I can share my save games with others? And thank you for sharing yours!
There is an image in that file, you can check that. What I did was to open regedit, export all the SU registry parameters, and remove everything except my main saves data from my backup.

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes