Temp_Account

Jul 20, 2017
Holy damn, from the detailed changelog, we can finally bang Roulette! Please, can someone post the reg file for a full 2.0.8 save? I'm away from my pc on a trip and i'd really rather not grind from the beggining yet again.

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
After 2 years there's finally some action. All of ya'll bitchin about BB got nothing on people subbed to SR7.

TheBat89

Apr 6, 2017
Anyone have a save they could share that's progressed to around the point of this new content? My current save is bugged making it so that I can't post villains or mess with the henchwomen options.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Good update he knew he had to make up for last month update by how bad it was.

Oh yeah since they showed promo art for Young Justice. I can already seeing who is going to have another room with Tala. The girl beside blue beetle supposedly she is strong if not stronger than Dr. Fate.

Reactions: Krull and ponyguy

Sapphire44

Feb 4, 2017
The Starfire inspection scene said I a costume not yet unlocked. How many costumes should Starfire and Blackfire have?

Dinky-Minky

Dec 7, 2016
Don't know if this is happening for anyone else but my game keeps freezing on a black transition screen when I try to redo the Roulette sex scene... It worked fine the first time it triggered, but now every time I visit her and select the sex command (have tried it with different costumes) it keeps freezing.

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes