tigers

Apr 28, 2017
Is it just me or after the first roulette sex animation, everytime i go for sex it gives me a black screen?

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Is there a game like this but with marvel characters?
Never heard of that, this one is a unique case, besides, Marvel have lost a lot of popularity recently, i was even reading a report about that, specially in magazines, the quality has been bad and they keep pushing that ideology agenda on people, of course, that depends on who you ask, but many are talking about that online.

john gleese

Jul 14, 2017
The closest you have is probably Rogue-Like. Sorry.
I've played that, but there is a certain polish in this that Rogue-like is missing. Maybe I'll wait for more updates.

Never heard of that, this one is a unique case, besides, Marvel have lost a lot of popularity recently, i was even reading a report about that, specially in magazines, the quality has been bad and they keep pushing that ideology agenda on people, of course, that depends on who you ask, but many are talking about that online.
It's the first time I've heard of it. That being said, I don't read comics much, it's just that when I was growing up, Marvel was more available to me. Something Unlimited is changing that though, making me learn about characters like Zatanna and the others. It's really interesting.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
It's the first time I've heard of it. That being said, I don't read comics much, it's just that when I was growing up, Marvel was more available to me. Something Unlimited is changing that though, making me learn about characters like Zatanna and the others. It's really interesting.
Yeah in commic world they lost a lot of popularity. They keep doing SJW bullshit.

Reactions: ponyguy and Voilsh

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
They've gone full SJW, and it's ugly from what I've seen.

Reactions: ponyguy

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I know I shouldn't compare but imagine if Mity was working on this with him to do animated scenes. Sighs I bet we would have half the cast doing sex by now.

Reactions: Onysko and Paitryn

DaveTheAngryJew

Aug 2, 2017
This may or may not have been mentioned before, but, it would be SUPER helpful to have some of the "nothing here" messages be more clear. Obviously as this game is being developed there will be missing content and UI elements that don't do anything yet. But it's currently hard to distinguish that from content the player simply hasn't unlocked yet or has to wait longer for. If the content selected isn't in the game yet, maybe return "This content not yet added", or something similar. Because the message "nothing here yet" is vague and a little confusing. (in particular this is a confusion with characters that live in the lab or in the cells with "talk to" options, because sometimes "nothing here yet" implies that you need to trigger more scenes to have dialogue come up again and sometimes it implies that there's nothing else you can do with with this person)

Looking forward to future updates!

Quetzalcoatl

Aug 2, 2017
I don't know if a Marvel game like this would even work

Was there even cartoon series based on Marvel folk? I can only remember the countless DC cartoons from my childhood. Justice League unlimited, Teen Titans, The countless Batman ones etc

And I guess the reason why Sunsetriders can make 5 grand a month doing this is because so many people around the world also remember watching the cartoons in their childhood and thinking "I'd tap Zatanna"

Kristu

Aug 7, 2016
Is there a game like this but with marvel characters?
i think u can find in internet a game called Marvel Brothel, is very old but yea it's ok, if anyone find the link i upload later cya.

Edit. ok i upload the game because is small ^.^ have fun
the name is marvel brothel u play with charles xavier.

Last edited:

hofuldig

Jul 5, 2017
i thought 2.0.9 had more raven content? when i go see raven it just says there is no new content, would it be better if i started a whole new game?

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
i think u can find in internet a game called Marvel Brothel, is very old but yea it's ok, if anyone find the link i upload later cya.

Edit. ok i upload the game because is small ^.^ have fun
the name is marvel brothel u play with charles xavier.
wow didnt know about this game....the graphics are pretty low res though...isnt there a high res version?

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes