mandrakemg

Aug 20, 2016
Mac user here. I tried downloading the Mac version but am not able to open it. I tried opening the file, renaming it without the periods, and using chmod +x. Anyone have any advice on how to open the file? Thanks
How far does it go towards opening? Should launch without any renaming or perm changes required, except perhaps a normal right-click + Open to bypass the Gatekeeper restriction on unsigned apps.

Orion_Hunts

Aug 6, 2017
I'd say the game is more than 40% done as long as he's done adding in new heroines. He' got most of the framework setup at the very least. Definitely agree with everyone else that's it's time he stopped adding new girls and instead focused on finishing the scenes of everyone currently implemented. Then afterwards finish the basic game features that still haven't been implemented, and THEN add more girls if he feels like it. Right now we have more than enough girls for a final version. Really great to finally see things coming along though.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I actually think he got a lot of art ready just trying to make decent dialogue might slow down shit. Probably the animations too but just the drawing I remember seeing some not even in the game yet. Since somebody told me you draw the character naked first then start from there. I just wonder what he's doing to do when the heroes pop up. I can see him literally make Superman see Lex fucking Lois and Supergirl in his face. Since I hate Superman I would like that. :tf:

Reactions: ponyguy

shun lee

Aug 5, 2017
Yeah, here you go.

Sorry to bother you again but i couldn't find any of the huntress animations in the 420chan thread you linked me with if possible can you please upload the huntress animations on that 420 chan thread?(artemis animations too if you have it)

pinky-sumuq

Apr 22, 2017
I'd say the game is more than 40% done as long as he's done adding in new heroines. He' got most of the framework setup at the very least. Definitely agree with everyone else that's it's time he stopped adding new girls and instead focused on finishing the scenes of everyone currently implemented. Then afterwards finish the basic game features that still haven't been implemented, and THEN add more girls if he feels like it. Right now we have more than enough girls for a final version. Really great to finally see things coming along though.
Im surprised this game is less than 50% complete because i think 4gb size is counted as huge among other games, but the art style is really good in my opinion which make me dont really care about the size lol

Aug 4, 2017
Have you tried waiting it out? I have experienced similar issues swapping through scenes. They all resolved themselves.
Yeah i waited for over 5 minutes. Nothing ever turned up so I had to exit out of the game. Now i can only see the one sex scene with original clothed roulette from the vault.

Alpharius

Aug 5, 2017
Hey guys, I can't seem to progress with Cheshire since it's a black screen whenever I visit her room after unlocking her as a henchwoman. Is there any workaround to this, or do I have to start a new game?? Thanks in advance.

comcen99

Jun 1, 2017
Hey guys, I can't seem to progress with Cheshire since it's a black screen whenever I visit her room after unlocking her as a henchwoman. Is there any workaround to this, or do I have to start a new game?? Thanks in advance.
I also have this problem, does anybody else having this problem too? I think I might wait for a few more builds before playing this. Black screen n the nothing yet message is not helping.

Asterisk Mods

Jun 5, 2017
Sorry to bother you again but i couldn't find any of the huntress animations in the 420chan thread you linked me with if possible can you please upload the huntress animations on that 420 chan thread?(artemis animations too if you have it)
Here is the Huntress animations. For whatever reason the tool I used to convert them last time made the file size huge so I downscaled it just a bit in photoshop.
1.gif 2.gif

DaveTheAngryJew

Aug 2, 2017
I'm definitely getting this too. Only started as of the latest build. Also have the issue of screen freezing when in Harley's costume menu.

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes