NSF001

Aug 8, 2017
Roulette sex scene only works for the very first time, after that, it's a bugged black screen every time you click on it.

comcen99

Jun 1, 2017
If he added sounds it would ruin the gameplay but not if he's able to hire professional voice actors then it would be better
Nah, adding fx n voice would only add delays to this already slow content builds. Though I love to hear them with voice overs. It may happen if only there's enough resources and commitment to truly complete the game that way.

Reactions: Larry247

Krazi

Jul 18, 2017
in 2.0.9b anyone getting a cheshire bug? i try to visit her cell and the game goes to a black screen

Ray Nivon

May 30, 2017
in 2.0.9b anyone getting a cheshire bug? i try to visit her cell and the game goes to a black screen
Yep, The problem with Black Screen with Roulette Sex Scene is fixed, But Cheshire give Black Screen everytime you try to visit her room, (unless you already had her Dance and Strip Scenes)

Gnutt

Mar 3, 2017
I wonder if Wonder Woman's cell interaction will have anything to do with Audrey and/or Vandal Savage. SS7 seems to enjoy referencing old work of his and there is one containing those three.

Reactions: ponyguy

Krazi

Jul 18, 2017
Yep, The problem with Black Screen with Roulette Sex Scene is fixed, But Cheshire give Black Screen everytime you try to visit her room, (unless you already had her Dance and Strip Scenes)
I visited her enough to where Ras shows up then afterwards it goes black.

Ray Nivon

May 30, 2017
I visited her enough to where Ras shows up then afterwards it goes black.
Then I don't know, I have 2 saves one I play through with her and Ra's showed up a few time this one don't have black screen problem, the second save is where she first appeared and I did play it in the new beta version and when I want to go to her cell for second time, I got black screen.

OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
Nice game with lots of content. I only wish that these super ambitious games with dozens of girls didn't do them all concurrently. It is kinda frustrating that almost all paths currently end at the blowjob phase. Summertime Saga finishing off characters 1-2 at a time is a lot more satisfying for players that play starting with early versions.

Urowi

Aug 8, 2017
After finishing Princess Trainer I had a hard time finding another good game that wasn't 3d cg animation, it creeps me out. This is one of the few that I found that's actually pretty darn good

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
After finishing Princess Trainer I had a hard time finding another good game that wasn't 3d cg animation, it creeps me out. This is one of the few that I found that's actually pretty darn good
You don't beat Princess Trainer, but The Dark Lord Trip's very good too and it has Akabur's Lola in it as part of the main cast.

Akabur's other work's very good too, you might want to try Witch Trainer and Star Channel 34 as well.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Someone please tell me how do I delete all the SU data? I have been lagged with the same save for a while and I can't move on. I'm still at 2.6 OoO

Shin0180

Aug 18, 2016
omeone please tell me how do I delete all the SU data? I have been lagged with the same save for a while and I can't move on. I'm still at 2.6
isn't the engine working by downloading the new version, open it, create a new savefile over your old save spot. and you technically replaced all the old one with the new one.....

Well if that doesn't work for you, you can trace it in the registry and delete the folders for the game. Mind you it isn't safe to do this if you have no clue of what you are doing as it can break/brick your computer if you made a mistake..

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
isn't the engine working by downloading the new version, open it, create a new savefile over your old save spot. and you technically replaced all the old one with the new one.....

Well if that doesn't work for you, you can trace it in the registry and delete the folders for the game. Mind you it isn't safe to do this if you have no clue of what you are doing as it can break/brick your computer if you made a mistake..
I even searched the whole C: for any SU files. My save was still there. I've already overwritten my files afterwards but gets stuck in the same place. gotta be a place where the saves are stored so I can delete all at once

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
I even searched the whole C: for any SU files. My save was still there. I've already overwritten my files afterwards but gets stuck in the same place. gotta be a place where the saves are stored so I can delete all at once
They are stored in the registry
Open regedit -> win + r and then type regedit or Run and type regedit
Go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software > Someguy

Reactions: ponyguy
4.00 star(s) 157 Votes