HappyNuts

Sep 6, 2016
Proposal for new Characters: Psylocke, Aquagirl, Arrowette, Manhunter(Kate Spencer), Holly & Dawn Granger, Dr. Light (Hoshi), Godiva, Death (of the endless), Bumblebee and Lana Lang. But first of all let us fuck Mercy.

Reactions: ponyguy

Malkav

May 28, 2017
Summoning is for other worldly creatures since Raven is a demon and Talia derives her powers from the mystical. He pretty much sticks with what he thinks is best for the character and didn't just decide to pick Raven from TT, SR7 felt it was the best looking one. He intends for SU to be immersive and puts a lot of thought into what would happen. At least thats what I gathered from watching his live streams and the way he answers the questions. He seems to have how things are meant to go inside his head at least.
I believe you, and I have not watched any streams so I was just guessing from observations made inside the game. That is, that this raven is from a different comic book universe than the rest of the characters.

If he just picked teen titans raven because it is the better looking one, but still wants to limit his scope to the justice league setting, I am honestly ALL for it. He really needs to limit himself if he ever wants to be done with this game.

DaveTheAngryJew

Aug 2, 2017
Speaking of Raven, maybe it's just me but Tala seems to be meditating and therefore inaccessible more than 75% of the time. Which is becoming annoying. Is that intentional? Is that all in my head? I assume it's based on some percent chance.

In addition, the dialogue tree with Audrey for spanking seems to me to not "close" properly.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
He really doesnt need new females atm I think. His plate is full as is.
Oh I know I was sort of replying to somebody earlier. When they kind of asked where else would get new females since he got a lot of them. I can see him adding Batman and Superman just so Lex can fuck Lois/batgirl in front of him them. lol

MercifulRevan

Jan 24, 2017
Oh I know I was sort of replying to somebody earlier. When they kind of asked where else would get new females since he got a lot of them. I can see him adding Batman and Superman just so Lex can fuck Lois/batgirl in front of him them. lol
This is the kind of NTR I can get behind! (Yes, I know it's called "netori", but the terms are used interchangeably so much I've learned to use caution. I HATE "traditional" NTR; where the protagonist's girlfriend/wife/S.O. is taken/raped.)

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
This is the kind of NTR I can get behind! (Yes, I know it's called "netori", but the terms are used interchangeably so much I've learned to use caution. I HATE "traditional" NTR; where the protagonist's girlfriend/wife/S.O. is taken/raped.)
Well few do when it comes to their personal fantasy. I know a lot of devs want some kind of conflict, like Eric from BB, but what they don't understand is that this is a game played to personal fantasy fulfillment. People dont like watching their object of desire (that we are meant to obtain) get fucked by someone else. In that respect a lot of people are more dominant oriented.

Reactions: MercifulRevan

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Yeah since I always hated Superman. He might literally go villain route if he saw that. Sunset can do so much possibilties with this. Superman can become the Antagonist he harass your establishments instead of straight up killing you.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
I managed to install the "Helper file slot 1" stuff. Finally! Everything seems to work.
I wonder how if I can do the story now. Foreplay reasons only

Reactions: Krull

Robat

Aug 15, 2017
Anyone been paying attention to roughly how often each new version has been released? Or how much added content each new version has had? Saw a little about it earlier in the thread, but not much. Just downloaded the game for the first time at V 2.0.9b.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Anyone been paying attention to roughly how often each new version has been released? Or how much added content each new version has had? Saw a little about it earlier in the thread, but not much. Just downloaded the game for the first time at V 2.0.9b.
New version released at the end of every month. Amount of content varies.

Reactions: Robat and jande21

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
More potential heroines is cool, as it means a huge game in the end, kinda pokemon like.
I just wish for more story at the same time, and more development of existing characters.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
More potential heroines is cool, as it means a huge game in the end, kinda pokemon like.
I just wish for more story at the same time, and more development of existing characters.
I think focusing on the existing characters would be best for now. Theres already a good amount of characters to play with as it is.

orion77

Mar 28, 2017
I like this game but IMO dev is making the same mistake that most developers...
Adding a lot of new characters before finishing old ones. Most games have this problem and i know Im not the only one who thinks that way.

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes