Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
They are stored in the registry
Open regedit -> win + r and then type regedit or Run and type regedit
Go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software > Someguy
Well, I deleted it and deleted the save but it still won't let me progress. I'll delete unity as well, and try again tomorrow. Maybe my download is faulty. Mind you, could u refer me to the download link? I'm sure I downloaded it here, but I want to make sure.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
can somebody provide another upload ? Nopy or Gdrive please :/

i m stuck with Mega

Robat

Aug 15, 2017
Even though arguably only 40% done, this game has honestly already surpassed my expectations with flying colors. Saw artwork on random other threads/websites, and wasn't super impressed (for the bar sunsetriders7 has set), but he/they have done an incredible job so far.

The JL & JLU cartoon series' are the best, most underrated super-hero adaptions (all mediums & universes) to date IMO, and it's great to see them not only used to this day, but done so well and with such great artwork. Usually hate crossovers of any kind, but even loved the unexpected Teen Titans inclusion. Between these 2 series and all the Avatar work, he/they have the best taste in subject matter of any artist I've seen. Top h artist(s) around

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
Well, I deleted it and deleted the save but it still won't let me progress. I'll delete unity as well, and try again tomorrow. Maybe my download is faulty. Mind you, could u refer me to the download link? I'm sure I downloaded it here, but I want to make sure.
First page at the top.

Reactions: jande21 and ponyguy

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Even though arguably only 40% done, this game has honestly already surpassed my expectations with flying colors. Saw artwork on random other threads/websites, and wasn't super impressed (for the bar sunsetriders7 has set), but he/they have done an incredible job so far.

The JL & JLU cartoon series' are the best, most underrated super-hero adaptions (all mediums & universes) to date IMO, and it's great to see them not only used to this day, but done so well and with such great artwork. Usually hate crossovers of any kind, but even loved the unexpected Teen Titans inclusion. Between these 2 series and all the Avatar work, he/they have the best taste in subject matter of any artist I've seen. Top h artist(s) around
I agree with most of what you're saying, but JL & JLU are in no way underrated. Those, along with BTAS and Young Justice, are usually seen as the best of the best of comic adaptations.

Reactions: Krull and ponyguy

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
yeah i seem to have run into a bug as well, whenever i went to talk to harley or mercey the game would lock up. I started a new game, although i don't have lois or harley yet, Mercy is locking up if i choose "talk to mercy" and the reply is "Nothing more here yet". so i guess unless you know she has something to tell you, don't choose to talk to her this update. =/
hey, did that bug ever clear up for you? I have 2.9 already but they still get stuck at "nothing more yet" like it was 2.6, slightly after they wear their see through nightgowns and unlock costumes

Devon Rehab

May 15, 2017
I think Sunsetriders7 has said for now he's not adding anymore new characters and is gonna focus the next few updates on adding scenes for characters that are already in the game. I wonder though how many more characters do you think can be added to the game? I'm curious as to what other characters or features everyone would like to see in this game.

I myself don't have any particular characters I want in the game but there are certain scenes and or features I'd like to see in the future. I really hope at some point you can use characters in both the Glamor Slam/Meta Bordello and the rooms/cells at Lex Corp and Tala's tower. Right now if you upgrade the control device to get the girl in cell their locked out of the Glamor Slam and bordello content and if you wanna take them out and send them back you have to re-buy the old upgrades that represent the different levels of the strip club and bordello content. And the various henchwomen and prisoners at Lex Corp and Raven in Tala's tower can only be interacted with at those locations. That's something I hope gets changed in the future.

I also like how you can unlock some costumes and interactions by posting villains at specific locations at Lex Corp (post Toyman on defense to unlock the dress Lois Lane wore when he kidnapped her) or assigning henchwomen (you get a business suit for Cheshire and special scenes for Artemis if you have her in a cell and visit her with Cheshire as your henchwomen). I want more stuff like this in the game, unlocking special scenes and costumes by making characters interact with one another based on things like past relationships and encounters, rivalries, old grudges, being members of the same superhero team, etc.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
I think Sunsetriders7 has said for now he's not adding anymore new characters and is gonna focus the next few updates on adding scenes for characters that are already in the game. I wonder though how many more characters do you think can be added to the game? I'm curious as to what other characters or features everyone would like to see in this game.

I myself don't have any particular characters I want in the game but there are certain scenes and or features I'd like to see in the future. I really hope at some point you can use characters in both the Glamor Slam/Meta Bordello and the rooms/cells at Lex Corp and Tala's tower. Right now if you upgrade the control device to get the girl in cell their locked out of the Glamor Slam and bordello content and if you wanna take them out and send them back you have to re-buy the old upgrades that represent the different levels of the strip club and bordello content. And the various henchwomen and prisoners at Lex Corp and Raven in Tala's tower can only be interacted with at those locations. That's something I hope gets changed in the future.

I also like how you can unlock some costumes and interactions by posting villains at specific locations at Lex Corp (post Toyman on defense to unlock the dress Lois Lane wore when he kidnapped her) or assigning henchwomen (you get a business suit for Cheshire and special scenes for Artemis if you have her in a cell and visit her with Cheshire as your henchwomen). I want more stuff like this in the game, unlocking special scenes and costumes by making characters interact with one another based on things like past relationships and encounters, rivalries, old grudges, being members of the same superhero team, etc.
Yeah I'm hoping that the endgame of the cell content is that you leave them mind-broken enough that they willingly work in the Glamour Slam/Meta Bordello. This game has so many possibilities of content, it makes me wish that it was finished.

Robat

Aug 15, 2017
I agree with most of what you're saying, but JL & JLU are in no way underrated. Those, along with BTAS and Young Justice, are usually seen as the best of the best of comic adaptations.
Maybe it's just because I don't know many comic/superhero fans, but can't say I've seen anyone mention/reference any of those series before. I always recommend JL to hero fans, but it's always news to them. Good to hear a lot of people giving it recognition on here at least. Haven't actually seen Young Justice, so I'll have to check it out.

Reactions: ponyguy and jande21

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Maybe it's just because I don't know many comic/superhero fans, but can't say I've seen anyone mention/reference any of those series before. I always recommend JL to hero fans, but it's always news to them. Good to hear a lot of people giving it recognition on here at least. Haven't actually seen Young Justice, so I'll have to check it out.
First season was pretty good, but the second season was amazing. It was canceled, but they're finally making a third season.

Reactions: ponyguy

Samaria

Jun 29, 2017
The only character I could really think of adding would be Triplicate Girl from Legion of Superheroes just for the interesting scenarios you could do in game involving her powers

Shino302

Jul 23, 2017
I'm glad he's finally just sticking with the characters he's got. Though I'm interested in what he'll do with more of the cloning options. Like maybe you'll be able to make evil clones of some of the other heroins, like Wonder Woman or Hawk Girl.

Reactions: ponyguy and Samaria

rle68

May 28, 2017
there are several other women he can add

barda and any of the darkseid guards not granny tho .... ugh
"Superwoman" from the alt universe
green fire chick flash had a thing for...
Poison ivy.. bad girl not hero i know

there are a few others as well

Devon Rehab

May 15, 2017
Tala's summoning magic and the coloning tubes would be great ways to have in story excuses for multiple versions of the same characters. Galatea from the Justice League cartoon was a version of Powergirl who in the comics is an older alternate universe version of Supergirl instead of a clone. Also if he want's to expand past just characters that appeared in the various DC animated works it would be so easy to just say Tala summoned them from another universe or Lex cloned/genetically engineered them in his lab.

Malkav

May 28, 2017
Cloning should probably be the solution to the (self imposed) problem of not being able to have the same character work at several places, bordello, clam and cell.

I got the impression that summoning was meant for out of universe characters. I know Raven is dc, but the teen titans Raven we see here is from a different universe, notice how the Starfire is not the teen titans Starfire like raven is.
It is a convenient excuse to get the... sexier... Raven, and i would be happy if the summoning was limited to just her, but he did make room for several more characters.
Maybe other teen titans characters, I think there are at least 2 other women, 3 if you want another Starfire. Realisticly though, it can be anything, marvel characters to western cartoons.
Smart money would be on him using characters he has experience with, like x men, she hulk, Korra or Android 18

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Cloning should probably be the solution to the (self imposed) problem of not being able to have the same character work at several places, bordello, clam and cell.

I got the impression that summoning was meant for out of universe characters. I know Raven is dc, but the teen titans Raven we see here is from a different universe, notice how the Starfire is not the teen titans Starfire like raven is.
It is a convenient excuse to get the... sexier... Raven, and i would be happy if the summoning was limited to just her, but he did make room for several more characters.
Maybe other teen titans characters, I think there are at least 2 other women, 3 if you want another Starfire. Realisticly though, it can be anything, marvel characters to western cartoons.
Smart money would be on him using characters he has experience with, like x men, she hulk, Korra or Android 18
Summoning is for other worldly creatures since Raven is a demon and Talia derives her powers from the mystical. He pretty much sticks with what he thinks is best for the character and didn't just decide to pick Raven from TT, SR7 felt it was the best looking one. He intends for SU to be immersive and puts a lot of thought into what would happen. At least thats what I gathered from watching his live streams and the way he answers the questions. He seems to have how things are meant to go inside his head at least.

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes