jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
I agree, but my post was more about the long run. For now we have many characters to develop already.
I'm more worried about this game being abandoned than any other. It has so much potential, but will take forever until its finished.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
I'm more worried about this game being abandoned than any other. It has so much potential, but will take forever until its finished.
Dev/artist seems motivated and serious enough. He could have abandoned the whole idea after being dmcaed, but he carried on. So I'm reasonably optimistic.

Reactions: ponyguy

Shin0180

Aug 18, 2016
That's the thing motivation don't last that long. it could last for 5 min or a few years for all we know and I'm optimistic here. There's literally people who are motivated for a few second and when they walk out the door all that motivation goes up in smoke. It's better to finish what he can right now rather than to add more and try to finish everyone all together. that just isn't how things are done in the real world. even the wall of china wasn't completed by erecting the wall all at the same time.

:cool:

Reactions: jande21

gidorah

May 31, 2017
Speaking of Raven, maybe it's just me but Tala seems to be meditating and therefore inaccessible more than 75% of the time. Which is becoming annoying. Is that intentional? Is that all in my head? I assume it's based on some percent chance.
ok glad im not the only one - honestly thought it was even worse than 75% imo. just thought i was really getting screwed over by RNG

Urowi

Aug 8, 2017
ok glad im not the only one - honestly thought it was even worse than 75% imo. just thought i was really getting screwed over by RNG
Maybe he plans on implementing something similar to Roulette where the more money you giver her, the higher the chances are of her being available

Shino302

Jul 23, 2017
I'm betting this one's gonna be a big update, just like the 2.0 update was big. Hopfully that means it won't be delayed.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I hope it's big but who knows as long as its not like 2 updates ago which was the worst of the year. I wish we could get an animation per update but I guess that's asking to much. I wonder how the hell Mity does it so damn fast compared to everybody else in 2d art.

DaveTheAngryJew

Aug 2, 2017
Maybe he plans on implementing something similar to Roulette where the more money you giver her, the higher the chances are of her being available
That would be totally fine, (better if instead of cash you had to run relic heists or something) but I have seen no hints of any such idea and as it stands it's mildly infuriating lol

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
SR said that he was going to concentrate on existing characters for a while. I'm hoping that he will expand the role of the vilianesses with maybe things like Harley dancing at the Slam, ( which may bring Joker back for a few scenes) and maybe interaction between Catwoman & Cheetah, or at least more Catwoman anyway. SR has had enough time to think about the game portion of this. Sooner or later there has got to be more game activity versus the JLA or rival villians. So far, this has mostly been a "Gotta catch them all" collection series, . . . .

Sart94

Jun 6, 2017
Probably this update will be the rest of the bordello scenes, 2 animation, 3 flip images and progression with the story with supergirl (strip and maybe flip images with galatea) audrey (maybe dance and strip) blackfire and starfire (strip).

Reactions: Gnutt and ponyguy

Kuraam

Aug 25, 2017
Hi everyone!
First thank you for uploading this game!

I'm getting some trouble trying to unlock Lois's special costume.
I posted Toy boy at the laboratory and then nothing happens...
Am i missing something?

will383

Aug 15, 2017
Hi everyone!
First thank you for uploading this game!

I'm getting some trouble trying to unlock Lois's special costume.
I posted Toy boy at the laboratory and then nothing happens...
Am i missing something?

You have to wait a day then visit her and talk to her after that go to your defense thingy where Toyman will give you a heist to get a toy , do that then wait a day talk to him again in the defense post and then visit Louise

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes