Gnutt

Mar 3, 2017
I've been laboring under the assumption that the spanking scene for Babs had become an option like dancing or stripping. It turns out that I just misunderstood the change log. Alas.

Aug 4, 2017
i think there's a problem with the roulette sex scene. I unlocked it in the vault, but I can't seem to do it with her again. Every time I click on sex for roulette, the screen turns black and I have to close the game and open it again.

Malkav

May 28, 2017
i think there's a problem with the roulette sex scene. I unlocked it in the vault, but I can't seem to do it with her again. Every time I click on sex for roulette, the screen turns black and I have to close the game and open it again.
Have you tried waiting it out? I have experienced similar issues swapping through scenes. They all resolved themselves.

Dinky-Minky

Dec 7, 2016
Have you updated to the 2.09b version..?

I had the same issue you are describing with v2.09 but updating to v2.09b fixed it... I still don't see the end scene (after the sex animation) but at least it doesn't lock up now.

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
You know, people sometimes talk about the game being close to completion because the number of girls are close to the limit, but there´s a lot of stuff missing yet, in story, cloning, more summoning, Cybernetics, powers, some areas never had a use so far, the bordello is not even close to be what it should, it will be quite some time until this game is done.

MercifulRevan

Jan 24, 2017
You know, people sometimes talk about the game being close to completion because the number of girls are close to the limit, but there´s a lot of stuff missing yet, in story, cloning, more summoning, Cybernetics, powers, some areas never had a use so far, the bordello is not even close to be what it should, it will be quite some time until this game is done.
True, but I think we are getting close to the end of the beginning.

Quetzalcoatl

Aug 2, 2017
I'd say it's maybe 40% done at best. Sure, most girls are there. But every girls still needs Bordello stuff, Bordello Private Room stuff, the exhibition feature for every girl, every girl will apparently get a fully fleshed out arc when they're in the cell and conscious up to Sex I think, every female villain needs some arc like livewire, the henchwomen need all (probably) multiple sex scenes etc etc.

There's a lot of work to be done.

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
As you said it, makes me wonder how long would take to finish so much, if he indeed does everything the game, in theory, promises, it would take years of work yet.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
I'd say it's maybe 40% done at best. Sure, most girls are there. But every girls still needs Bordello stuff, Bordello Private Room stuff, the exhibition feature for every girl, every girl will apparently get a fully fleshed out arc when they're in the cell and conscious up to Sex I think, every female villain needs some arc like livewire, the henchwomen need all (probably) multiple sex scenes etc etc.

There's a lot of work to be done.
I'll be happy as long as hes done adding new girls and instead focus on expanding the ones already in the game. This recent update was the best in a while because of that.

Reactions: dbp5ca

Quetzalcoatl

Aug 2, 2017
I'll be happy as long as hes done adding new girls and instead focus on expanding the ones already in the game. This recent update was the best in a while because of that.
I absolutely agree.

pretty sure the only new girls that are yet to come are the ones that'll be summonable from Tala. Otherwise the roster is full.
And I mean, dude gotta finish this, he's getting 5 grand a month. I bet it's a lot of work and pressure, but so far the results are neat

hofuldig

Jul 5, 2017
honestly i feel like he is putting in the bare minimum work here, i played 2.0.8 and i did EVERYTHING like everything you could possibly do, with 2.0.9 i feel like there was at best 20 minutes of new content, i dont skip alot of text but i am a fast reader so maby its just me, but i feel like with all of the characters implemented there is still a very long way to go till completion, the game may be 2.0.9 but it really feels like a 0.2.0.9

gamefreak9417

Aug 3, 2017
bit late I know, but I got it from the S7 discord patreon channel.

edit-

bugfix version 2.0.9b released

Win:

Mac:

Mac user here. I tried downloading the Mac version but am not able to open it. I tried opening the file, renaming it without the periods, and using chmod +x. Anyone have any advice on how to open the file? Thanks

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes