Hanson

Sep 7, 2017
Hey Gunsmoke,

it seems like you really outdid yourself on this update. I havent had time to play it yet, so i cant comment on the content. Except from seeing galatea in the changelog which makes me happy ;).

I just want to give you feedback, that it would be nice to say something about the savegame compability in the update post. I saw your post here that it should be compatible with newer save games, but if somebody looks at the patreon post in a couple of weeks or after coming back to the game after a longer time does not know if they can continue with their savegame.

Anyway, thanks for the work and keep up the good work!

Muffeh

Jun 25, 2017
I always struggle with this game. It has all the right ingredients. I'm a massive comic book fan. It has amazing art. The concept is fantastic. Ticks all of my boxes.

But every time i try, it just feels grindy and a bit of a chore to play? Does anyone else feel that way? am I just not giving it enough time before quitting?

U

User_51567

I always struggle with this game. It has all the right ingredients. I'm a massive comic book fan. It has amazing art. The concept is fantastic. Ticks all of my boxes.

But every time i try, it just feels grindy and a bit of a chore to play? Does anyone else feel that way? am I just not giving it enough time before quitting?
Well,
It's a game... Not a comic, not a Visual Novel... So yeah, you have to put some effort into it.
And due to the huge amount of characters in this game, it takes a lot of effort.

But it never feels like a chore to play or grindy(and i don't use the cheats).
I just take a evening or 2 when playing this game from start to finish, just like a normal game :p
So if you expect to see everything in a couple hours... Yeah, not going to happen... But personally i think it's worth the playtime ;)

Edit:
Not played or going to play this update b.t.w, gonna skip 1 or 2 more before playing it again.(paying without playing, quite the opposite of most people here :p )

Last edited by a moderator:

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
OK, 2.19 I played it, however before I begin my usual review I have a request to make. @Gunsmoke Games do tell SR7 that if I get carpal tunnel syndrome I'm blaming him.

With that out of the way...

2.1.9 was fucking amazing! Review in the spoiler below

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Abridged version for the lazy: An update with much content, which was also of great quality paired with a negligible amount of bugs makes this update one of the best so far.

My thanks to ArcticPerv for sharing the game with us.

Last edited:

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
Nice update "Gunsmoke Games" as good as the last one or even better . I really like that you added to : Giganta,Morgaine le Fay (yess a new character very nice:love:) and Star Sapphire.
I AM very curious of who will appear next time (Tala,Roulette,Catwoman who knows what our future holds;))

Reactions: Gunsmoke Games

Malkav

May 28, 2017
I am very happy to see exhibition was a gangbang style event and I am looking forward to watching more girls get the same treatment.

Now that a girl has extensive content in both cell and bordello, it leads me to question whether it is a good idea to keep the system with 2 different device upgrades. Having to switch between them is meaningless clicking as far as I can tell, because I don't think it is intended as a moneysink, or is it? If it is intended as a money sink, then I think it is a poor choice to place it there, and with so many clicks. There is a point in every playthrough where you have all the upgrades and just want to "fuck" around.

Reactions: Aragorn II

LordPalpatine

Aug 4, 2017
OK, 2.19 I played it, however before I begin my usual review I have a request to make. @Gunsmoke Games do tell SR7 that if I get carpal tunnel syndrome I'm blaming him.

The Abridged version for the lazy: An update with much content, which was also of great quality paired with a negligible amount of bugs makes this update one of the best so far.

Haha give your hand a rest my friend,also to add some smal bug report to your Review---Livewire,Cheetah and Giganta yacht sex scenes appear locked in the Vault even after you played them also,Terra private room scenes while watched in the Vault always show Terra with her usual looks even if you selected the naked option ,but still Great Update !

Last edited:

BOY_NEXT_DOOR

Dec 21, 2017
Guys where I can find save folder, instruction said that there is the folder which I shoud find, but I dont know where it is, heelp(

Last edited:

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
I still have ton of Terra scenes I can't seem to find, anyone knows what they are?
2 after 'Special1' , 4 after 'Leash' , 2 after 'Bordello1'.
I thought I needed to keep trying the same and it'd randomly alternate but it's either not that or I'm extremely consistent and unlucky.

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018

Well,
It's a game... Not a comic, not a Visual Novel... So yeah, you have to put some effort into it.
And due to the huge amount of characters in this game, it takes a lot of effort.

But it never feels like a chore to play or grindy(and i don't use the cheats).
I just take a evening or 2 when playing this game from start to finish, just like a normal game :p
So if you expect to see everything in a couple hours... Yeah, not going to happen... But personally i think it's worth the playtime ;)

Edit:
Not played or going to play this update b.t.w, gonna skip 1 or 2 more before playing it again.(paying without playing, quite the opposite of most people here :p )
To be honest, if you know what you're doing too, the game doesn't take very long. Our testers have gone through start to finish in 40 - 50 mins. But there is a lot of content to get through and a lot being added each update. It's been 3.5+ years of development and the game is huge. It's 5+ gb unpacked. There's not really much we can do about its length.

As for the grindy nature of it. Jada is right. It's a game. We do also offer an art pack for people who just want to see the art, but we're still very committed to it being a game where you have to explore a bit and figure things out.

We even acknowledge that the gameplay aspect is a bit weak, but SU kind of is what it is at this point. Big gameplay changes and improvements are being worked on for our future titles - which is a big reason why we were looking for a dev/coder to bring on for future projects, and it just so happens Locke is VERY gameplay conscious, sometimes to the point of irritation lol. (He'll ramble on about gameplay loops, systems, etc non-stop if you let him.)

So we're really sorry if SU feels really grindy or that the gameplay is weak/lacking, but we honestly don't have plans to make big sweeping gameplay changes to SU in the foreseeable future. A lot of people are happy with it the way it is and the big thing most people have said they wanted is content, so that's where our focus really is - and the feedback we've gotten recently has definitely reinforced those ideas.

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018

Seriously, from everyone at GG, thank you very much for the well crafted and fleshed out review. We'd be grateful even if it wasn't so positive. It's the kind of thing that really motivates devs. It's like crack for devs, and so few people take the time to do stuff like this. So really, thank you very much for taking the time to do it.

Btw, this was the yacht event pretty much wrapped up. SR7 will add a few more things that didn't quite make it this time, but it's not going to be a well we're constantly going back to or anything. He has his sights set on other events and aspects of the game too. Finishing the yacht was just a priority that needed to be done asap. So no worries there.

Last edited:

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Is Star Sapphire's redesign permanent or is it just for the yacht event?

Because I prefer the old one.

Reactions: KaiserST
4.00 star(s) 157 Votes