Hanson

Sep 7, 2017
I have a question: Is it somewhere possible to see which savegame was last used? Can i look somewhere in the explorer which file was last modified?

I always forget which savegame i used last time -.-

dirheim

Aug 15, 2018
Does anybody knows how to unlock the Terra cell content? After getting the school costume, I only get the "ignores you" treatment. I know I could ask it in discord, but I cannot connect even if I'm a Patreon

dirheim

Aug 15, 2018
Also, how t he Poison Ivy and Killer Frost unlocks? I've broke them free from the prison, but I haven't see them again? Should I reset the prison event?

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
So, Gunsmoke Games is now sitting at $11,125 with 2,145 patrons.
Quite a nice jump from $9,104 and 1,780 patrons in Oct.
The crowd's happy witht his release and the metrics reflect it :)

(expect my ultimate Tala walkthrough / content recap and bug report soon - within an hour)

Last edited:

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Well that was a satisfying update.
Seems to setup quite a few future contacts as well which is interesting(not too sure how that is going to be handled though,will the reset feature actually keep progress made throughout the event?will it actually reset it and with that limit your choices?will it matter at all or will characters pop up anyway despite possibly being ignored in the event?).
Morgaine especially was actually news to me so that was surprising(wondering what her deal with Lex and constantly correcting herself on her title for him is though since a quick google search didnt reveal anything,any help here?).
Also now I want rose as a henchwoman :D

Will agree with the Giganta scene feeling like a copout tho.
Eliminating her size kills whats interesting about the whole encounter.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
So since GG is finishing up the yacht stuff will they also finish up the prison stuff along with heroine content? Because I won't lie, I had doubts after these past couple of updates, but they came in and fucking destroyed all doubt in a single update. I'm super excited for the following content especially after that beautiful exhibition stuff

Reactions: KaiserST

notabumblebee

Apr 7, 2018
since Lex was using a mini device in the party, it coulb be a sign that we will be capturing villains too or Im just reading too much into it?

Reactions: TJNeese

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
@RobertoCasas Shhhhhhhhhhh. What are you tryin to do!? Jinx it!?

Also, just to be honest, your numbers are a little misrepresentative. I'm sure you didn't do it on purpose but you basically just picked the best numbers possible without taking all the factors into account - like how payment processing hasn't happened yet and we'll lose quite a bit off that number when it does - whereas the Oct number you pulled is post-payment processing.

Last edited:
Reactions: RobertoCasas

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
Is Star Sapphire's redesign permanent or is it just for the yacht event?

Because I prefer the old one.
She's just in a party dress, i.e. different costume, for the yacht event. Her core costume for content outside of the yacht will remain the same.

Report bug
Penguin Content,Raven Blowjob Scene:Lex and Raven invisible
We are aware of these issues, but for future reference, we see and hop on bugs a lot faster/easier if you report them in the bugs Discord channel.

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes