Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
When putting heroines in cells, does it serve a purpose (can they be broken completely) or is it better to have them earning money?

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
When Tala is busy, click on her floating body.

Also when does the content end? Inside the vault's scenes section, do every non-grey locked scenes unlock at the moment? I don't wanna waste more time by searching scenes. Its been too long since something happened, but I still have a lot of non-grey locked scenes. I love this game. It is easily the best adult game I've played so far, but this is starting to get boring with everyday being the same.
Thanks that worked

It's a shame you can only do that once though
By that I mean the other costumes are locked

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
My two favorite surprises of this update:

Talia: Man, what a wonderful body. I was really glad that they gave her a sex scene. DAT A$$

Morgaine: That was a total surprise, I did not expect anything from her. The body reveal left me speechless. lol
Just perfect, diferent of anything. I can not wait to see more of her.

valhala11

Jan 13, 2018
Has anyone had issues unlocking Terra's content? She disappeared from her cell and when I go to upgrade her device, it says shes dead lol.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
RC's COMPREHENSIVE MINI-GUIDE: TALA

Like yours truly many of us became fans of Tala when we got to see hints of 'the other side of her' during episodes like 'The Balance', 'Grudge Match', and of course 'The Great Brain Robbery'. Lucky for us Sunset Riders7 and Gunsmoke Game have taken it upon themselves to make the implicit explicit for our viewing pleasure. So let's take a look, or several, at DC's sexy sorceress.

Tala's Workshop is available from the beginning of the game.
Tala interacts with you personally and her her workshop can be upgraded to provide the game's only Trinkets Shop at level 2 and Summoning at level 3.

ITEM SHOP
The shop provides three items:
the Hidden Amulet reduces threat by 10% (threat generated or threat level undetermined. Effect null as Threat mechanic hasn't been implemented)
the Favored Coin increases mission success chance by 10% (tested, confirmed. Raises success change significantly) MUST HAVE.
the Magic Collar unlocks Collar scenes for heroines, villains, henchwomen and others.

SUMMONING
Summoning adds unique character quests and interactions to the game. Currently that includes Raven and Superwoman.
Raven is a heroine confined to her room similar to the Lexcorp Cells. (essentially a heroine without Glamour Slam or Meta-Bordello content)
Superwoman is a complete Henchwoman with scenes including Rikers Imprisonment and the Yacht Party (further testing pending to clarify how many of the earlier Henchwoman related scenes Superwoman has content for)

Because Tala's Workshop adds so many options and variety for game content and her Items significantly reduce grind early I absolutely recommend upgrading this building to max early. Upgrading Tala's workshop requires 3 days per level.

TALK:
Talk 1 is an introduction.
Talk 2 unlocks Tala's first mission, a Cadmus Heist. (this unlocks Magic Collar once the Shop is upgraded to lvl 2)
Talk 3 unlocks Tala as a villain that can be sent out on Heists and Capture missions. Tala is not a Henchwoman, she cannot Rampage, nor can she be Posted to any Defenses

By the time of your 4th conversation Tala is done with Talking and can entertain you.

ENTERTAINMENT
Tala will satisfy your sexual cravings herself. Unlike most (nearly all) of the women in the game Tala is submissive, devoted, and enthusiastic, making her sex scenes very distinctive. Her scenes follow a basic forumula: an introducion - where Tala acknowledges your request and prepares to perform. The Scene - where Tala engages you. These are the stills, half animations and full animations that will appear (without text) in your Lexcorp Lab's Vault. And the post-entertainment scene (or 'Post') where Tala and Lex (and others) have their last words and engagements before the scene ends, typically sending Lex back to the City Map.

The first time you click Dance you'll read a unique introductory conversation.
Subsequent Dances are the same performance and introductory text.

After 2 dances (6 visits at the earliest) Tala will have the option to strip. This unlocks Tala's costume menu.
Unlike literally every other character in the game, if you order Tala to strip when she is already naked she will dress up in her default dress and then strip.

After your eighth visit or making Tala strip twice (or unlocking her second striping dialogue and her nude striping dialogue - testing required to identify trigger) Tala will introduce her second costume: her Cadmus business suit. Tala's suit adds variety to all her previous and future Shop interactions except for Stripping, which instead becomes Tala's unique Suit strip with unique introduction and closing conversations.

After 2 strips Tala will unlock the blowjob option. As ever there is one introductory conversation, blowjob, and then post conversation and then a different conversation, blowjob and post that becomes the standard.
After two blowjobs Tala will give you the option mid blowjob to Just Cum or Stand Up. Stand Up branches the blowjob into climaxing On Her Face or On Her Chest. Each option has a different post-bj conversation.

After 2 blowjobs Tala will unlock the option for Sex. This scene is compatible with all her outfits. As usual, Sex 1 for the introduction and Sex 2 becomes the default for repeat vistis.

After 2 sex sessions Tala will unlock Anal. This scene is ANIMATED (woohoo!) Anal 1 for intro, Anal 2 becomes default.

After Anal Tala's SECRET scene becomes available. (triger needs testing). This is a one-time only scene and is linked to her costume so make sure she's dressed exactly the way you want her before you engage her. (SPOILER-trigger by clicking levitating Tala-SPOILER)

SPECIAL TRIGGERS
After having captured your first heroine (meaning your 2nd total, starting heroines don't count) Gorilla Grodd will appear in Tala's Workshop. It is currently unclear if this scene is needed to trigger future scenes or if they will occur regardless of appearance.
You can delay the trigger for this scene by not capturing a 2nd heroine, meaning you can make Tala your total sex-fiend well before meeting Grodd.
You can also have Tala in her suit or naked for Grodd's appearance, although unlike similar scenes Grodd has no reactions to Tala's wardrobe.

Tala's first Cadmus mission is not needed to unlock her Cadmus suit (perhaps it should be?). Completing the mission unlocks the Magic Leash for purchase in her shop (Confirmed) (Skipable)

BUGS & ERRORS
Tala has several typos and spelling mistakes unrelated to phonetics mimicking her accent in speech, most noticably the use of 'he' instead of 'she' during her leash scenes.

Blowjob - Cum on face. Despite the description to the effect, Tala does not keep her mouth open during ejaculation during the scene. Her mouth opens and closes again within a second of the trigger. This is in contrast to the textless animation in the vault where players can see her get facialed and her tongue is coated in semen before she closes her mouth to swallow.

Despite appearing in previous versions, Tala's sprite does not appear in post blowjob conversations if you chose to Just Stand Up. (No combination of costumes is fixing this. Will test further.)

Vault scenes blowjob does not present the option to view the animation with Tala's suit.

(WIP - NOT FINAL YET)
A fellow Tala fan! Huzzah!

Love her willing and submissive attitude!

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Alright, just two more additional questions here: Is there a way to trigger KF lesbian scenes with Blackfire and Mercy without starting a new game? Also, is there a gallery/CG RIP which contains new images/gallery of sex scenes, but hasn't been released yet?

BobbyD

Oct 14, 2017
So, I have yet to unlock Terra. My understanding is that after 200 days and every other characters unlocked, I need to go talk to Selina in the bordello, right? If that is the case, nothing happens for me, never has.

rle68

May 28, 2017
you dont have to remake all the old scenes the dress only becomes part of the new scenes.. your argument doesnt hold water because as he does new costumes same thing is going to happen so whats the difference?

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
So, I have yet to unlock Terra. My understanding is that after 200 days and every other characters unlocked, I need to go talk to Selina in the bordello, right? If that is the case, nothing happens for me, never has.
I'm pretty sure nearly all events have some RNG to them as well. I've had events happen in all kinds of order, I seem to have the most trouble when it comes to any time Savage should turn up.

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
Great update. The Yacht event still has a lot to expand upon. The only thing that got me was the tease of “Raven” content in the change log/update...
It wasn't a tease, there's a bug.

And it was "Penguin content", if you read the changelog. Because it had to do with his henchwoman who's named "Raven", who was introduced in 2.1.8.

Last edited:

BiggySmall

Oct 1, 2018
Now your just being dense. Your taking a facetious remark as a direct offense to you. I already said I enjoyed the update and found everything in it. Hence the “Raven” quotes(note the quotations again). Apparently I’m not aloud to jest according to you. Great PR.
BBC has yet to integrate [kidding][/kidding] or [sarcasm][/sarcasm] so for now we just have to be excellent to each other and let misunderstandings like this roll off our back.

I love this game. And look forward to all Raven content. Both of them actually. Though getting TT Raven on the yacht is something most of us would enjoy seeing.

Cebrail

Jul 4, 2017
Anyone else got the issue that for some places or scenes, the game will go black (Not responding) and you gotta wait minutes before it finally loads ?

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Anyone else got the issue that for some places or scenes, the game will go black (Not responding) and you gotta wait minutes before it finally loads ?
I get a black screen delay any time the yacht map screen is loading but it's never more than a few seconds.

I did hit a snag with the Galatea yacht content though. The final scene of the party involving her gets stuck for me with no way of progressing after filling her up. Pressing C takes me back to the dance floor immediately before the problematic scene with no way of escaping the scene further. It isn't too much of a hassle, for now, I just have to not take her on to the yacht.

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes