undef1ned

Oct 1, 2017
Started a new game, the Killer Frost scenes with Blackfire/Mercy still don't trigger, while Cheshire/Superwoman/Galatea/Harley triggered just fine.
Am I doing something wrong? Did I have to clean register first before starting a new game ? Or it is a bug?

Reactions: Projekt Night

undef1ned

Oct 1, 2017
Yeah, I've read it, thats exactly why I'm asking if it's a bug. Sad though , started the new game just to see those missing scenes xD

Fixed ---------------------------------------

- Wonder Woman costume menu sometimes locking up
- Faces overlapping during Wonder Woman lasso scenes
- Lord nickname changed to my Lord in private rooms
- Killer Frost lesbian scene with Blackfire not triggering (requires new game)
- Killer Frost lesbian scene with Mercy not triggering (requires new game)
- Menu overlapping in the main city
- Camera hanging on wrong views in cloning process
- Terra not showing up in some of her leash scenes
- Cheetah yacht scenes not unlocking

edit: Plus those scenes are actually in game, I've managed to trigger them both before(If I remember it correctly, but not 100% sure about blackfire) but it just had the wrong dialogue. Mercy had Harley dialogue lines and so on.

undef1ned

Oct 1, 2017
How do I progress after the yacht event and where can I find my safe file so I can import my old one
There are no events after Yacht party, so thats pretty much end of the game for now. You could progress with girls and so on, but there are no more events yet.
As for saves, it's in your register - HKEY_CURRENT_USER => Software => Someguy

Reactions: KaiserST

JRZ17

Dec 5, 2017
Bug report
In the yacht event. The scene where one of penguins girls gives you a bj it’s just the background and the text without the actual scene.
Livewire and Cheetah sex scenes are still locked from the gallery.
And one more thing can the devs please make a gallery for the yacht scenes for the times you don’t have enough time for playing the entire event over.

sleepyagent

Aug 17, 2016
Hi all,
Is anyone else having problems getting Audrey's cloning sequence to trigger. For some reason that last meeting with Vandal Savage that prompts you to start it won't trigger. Is there a prerequisite I'm missing or is it a bug in this version?

undef1ned

Oct 1, 2017
Hi all,
Is anyone else having problems getting Audrey's cloning sequence to trigger. For some reason that last meeting with Vandal Savage that prompts you to start it won't trigger. Is there a prerequisite I'm missing or is it a bug in this version?
Yup, aside from Killer Frost Blackfire/Mercy bug, that is the other bug that I encountered.
If I remember it correctly after progressing with Audrey Vandal Savage should visit you at the office, then you get the option to clone Audrey. But he never visits, even though all Audrey scenes are unlocked (except for maid suit).

undef1ned

Oct 1, 2017
Dude what are you talking about ,killer frosts scenes with Mercy and Blackfire are not in the game ,check the changelog
Em? Doesn't changelog clearly states that those two scenes that weren't triggering correctly in previous version are now fixed?

sleepyagent

Aug 17, 2016
Yeah thanks what I mean. I've progressed through all of Audrey's scenes except for her cloning. I've even done the prison event and Terra's cloning but Vandal Savage still doesn't visit at the office so I don't get the trigger to finish up her content.

LordPalpatine

Aug 4, 2017
Em? Doesn't changelog clearly states that those two scenes that weren't triggering correctly in previous version are now fixed?
Yeah i guess i just didnt saw them sorry and looks like i will have to start a new game to get them or you can post your newer save and help us all and Thanks in advance....

Reactions: munnavai

abduhl phi

Jul 31, 2018
There are no events after Yacht party, so thats pretty much end of the game for now. You could progress with girls and so on, but there are no more events yet.
As for saves, it's in your register - HKEY_CURRENT_USER => Software => Someguy
I cant find the save

undef1ned

Oct 1, 2017
Yeah i guess i just didnt saw them sorry and looks like i will have to start a new game to get them or you can post your newer save and help us all and Thanks in advance....
Sure. Save number 1 is the one I've started in 2.1.9. It's far from 100%, because my main goal was to unlock Killer Frost scenes.
But it's still the same bug with Killer Frost for me as it was in 2.1.888, plus as SleepyAgent mentioned, it seems it is now impossible progress in the Audrey story as well(you can't clone her, as Vandal Savage scene where he offers 1million to anyone who gets her back never triggers).

Don't forget to backup your saves before adding mine btw.

I cant find the save
Right click on the "Something Unlimitted" => click Export => create reg file. And you can move it to another CPU or anything.

Edit: So my advice to anyone who wants to start new game in 2.1.9 - don't do it , you'll just waste your time and won't be able to progress as far as you could in 2.1.888. The best is to use 100% save from the old version...

LordPalpatine

Aug 4, 2017
I cant find the save
Here use this save
Sure. Save number 1 is the one I've started in 2.1.9. It's far from 100%, because my main goal was to unlock Killer Frost scenes.
But it's still the same bug with Killer Frost for me as it was in 2.1.888, plus as SleepyAgent mentioned, it seems it is now impossible progress in the Audrey story as well(you can't clone her, as Vandal Savage scene where he offers 1million to anyone who gets her back never triggers).

Don't forget to backup your saves before adding mine btw.

Right click on the "Something Unlimitted" => click Export => create reg file. And you can move it to another CPU or anything.

Edit: So my advice to anyone who wants to start new game in 2.1.9 - don't do it , you'll just waste your time and won't be able to progress as far as you could in 2.1.888. The best is to use 100% save from the old version...
Thanks for the save but as you said we cant acquire every new scene yet...ahhh 2 months to go

Serra Angel

Aug 22, 2018
I'm confused. Do old saves work with the new update? It seems like I have some new things, but just in the cells. How do I get the yacht scene or whatever?

Serra Angel

Aug 22, 2018
Ok I'm out of things to do now. The only new things I got was Superwoman lasso scene with Wonder Woman, Sex/Anal with Tala, and Sex/Anal with Terra. Private room at the Bordello still closed, no Yacht event. Help?

undef1ned

Oct 1, 2017
Ok I'm out of things to do now. The only new things I got was Superwoman lasso scene with Wonder Woman, Sex/Anal with Tala, and Sex/Anal with Terra. Private room at the Bordello still closed, no Yacht event. Help?
Private room only opens when you upgrade meto bordello (to lvl 3 I think). Also, there are only four heroines that have scenes in private room though. It's Artemis, Batgirl, Miss Martian and Terra(in 2.1.9).
As for Yacht event, it triggers only after you finished the Prison event. After finishing prison keep talking to Roulette daily.. I'm not sure if there any other triggers ...

bdude666

Aug 20, 2018
Worth mentioning you need to unlock the extra bordello rooms, private rooms by actually clicking on the slots once you've upgraded the bordello enough. At least, that's how I remember it.

Reactions: Serra Angel

Serra Angel

Aug 22, 2018
Worth mentioning you need to unlock the extra bordello rooms, private rooms by actually clicking on the slots once you've upgraded the bordello enough. At least, that's how I remember it.
*AWESOME*! Thank you!! :D(y) *EDITED POST TO UPDATE* Ok yes, talking to Roulette opens the Yacht event! Thanks again~

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes