Maragdus

Jul 1, 2017
@Gunsmoke Games please pass on my gratitude and best regards to SR7 for the excellent game he is creating and all the effort he has putt and keeps putting into it the last update was just splendid now i really wish we can make Talia and Rose parts of our collection in the cells.

I also have a few questions and i apologise if they have been answered before.First will there be pregnancy/impregnation in the future a second why was the superpowers menu removed in the lab?

And a few suggestions first in regards to the clones they all have brand new bodies which means they are virgins at least physically it would be a nice detail if they're dialog reflects that the first time you tried having sex with them and second it feels like the Yacht Event ends to abruptly it would be good if you could see the aftermath of the all nighter of sex and share a few final words with the guests as they depart.

MrLewd

Oct 9, 2017
IMO last update was amazing, still couldn't unlock Terra so I ended editing my registry :rolleyes:

BiggySmall

Oct 1, 2018
So I'm still confused about triggering the yacht event. Every building is upgraded to max. I have done the prison event 3 times with 3 different henchwomen. I have every character in the game and have unlocked nearly every non-yacht scene with the exception of: a couple of the killer frost/henchwomen scenes, Cloning and returning Aubrey since that hasn't triggered, and of course the Poison Ivy/Batwoman scene since it is bugged/locked.

The walkthrough says Roulette has to show you the yacht scene but that hasn't happened. I can't think of anything left to do unless I have to do the Aubry clone sequance first but I don't know what the trigger for that is. I unlocked her strip option months ago in game.

[fedexweb]

Sep 18, 2018
Thank you very much for the update, It shows that there is a lot of time work.

I really like the yacht event, and the dresses chosen for the girls, especially the Liveware dress. (I know it's the original art of omar dogan)

Regards! and happy holidays!

Reactions: Serra Angel

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
The bug thing might interest a lot of people with yatch and Audrey problems.

Known Bugs, Art Pack Date and More
Hey Everyone,
First of all, a big thank you to our patrons playing 2.1.9 and giving feedback. We’re glad so many of you are enjoying the update and finally seeing the culmination of our direction change and what it really means for SU.
We hoped this update would alleviate a lot of people’s concerns about content and updates moving forward, and it seems that – for the most part – it has. We feel like we’re moving in the right direction and doing right by our patrons and fans, and we’re really excited to share and do even more in 2019.

Known Bugs for 2.1.9
We greatly expanded the testing time on updates starting with 2.1.9 and a lot of people have commented about the build being a lot less buggy at launch than in the past. We agree and are glad many of you noticed the extra work that went into testing – big shout-out and thanks to our fantastic team of testers (who also happen to be our Discord mods).
That being said, 2.1.9 is not perfect and we know that. SU is still heavily in development, so bugs are bound to happen. In fact, a pretty significant bug was found, brought to our attention and diagnosed recently.

⦁ Registry attributes remaining even upon the deletion of saves (I.e. yacht and Aubrey issues)
If you deleted or overwrote your previous saves after triggering the yacht and Aubrey cloning events, this is why you’ve been unable to trigger them again in your new save. Basically, the registry for the game saves still mark both as already having been completed. This issue actually extends to Tala’s Anal2 scene too, but you’d have to have found it first and then started a new game to notice.

You can currently fix this by: deleting the SU SOMEGUY registry entry before starting a new game.

We will of course be looking to fix this issue asap, but this DIY fix will have to suffice for those who want to erase an old save and start a new game on that same save immediately.

⦁ Killer Frost’s Mercy and Blackfire scenes not triggering

It always really sucks when we put something into patch notes, thinking for sure it’s fixed, and then it falls through the cracks. This is never done on purpose (Obviously people will test and find out it’s not right. We expect and hope people challenge and test our claimed fixes every patch.), but it’s bound to happen sometimes.
What happens is that it’ll be confirmed as fixed early in testing then a change made later on will break it again without people noticing. We’re only human after all.

We’ll of course be looking into the issue and trying to fix it as quickly as concisely as we can.

⦁ Harley's Quinzel costume BJ plays her Holiday costume one instead

Not much to really say about this one. It’s been confirmed and is on the list.

⦁ Penguin-Raven (as in his henchwoman Raven, not Teen Titans Raven) blowjob art missing

This one has already been diagnosed. A switch was forgotten to be flipped at the last minute.

IF YOU HAVE OTHER BUGS TO REPORT, please do so in the Discord’s “bugs_219” channel found under the “SU RELATED STUFFS” category. This is the fastest way for bugs to be communicated to us and for people to see if bugs they’re experiencing have already been reported. It’s also one of the quickest ways to get feedback, in the event that what you think is a bug is actually user error/confusion.

2.1.999 is On the Way
It won’t be a fix of absolutely everything, but we’re looking at quickly fixing the save file issue and turning the Penguin-Raven henchwoman art back on. At the moment there isn’t a solid release date estimate but, as long as there aren’t any big issues that come from fixing these things, you can expect it very soon.

That said, don’t get used to there being bug fix versions moving forward. The point of the new development schedule is to make releases relatively bug-free as possible. We’re making an exception this time due to a major save file issue and us still working out the kinks with the new cycle, but it will not be a regular thing moving forward.

Art Pack Coming Dec 10th
We’re always aware that the next major question after an update is, “When do we get the art pack?” SR7 took a bit of a well-deserved breather over the weekend but has confirmed that he’ll have it out and ready to $10+ patrons by December 10th – i.e. next Monday.

The Next Public Build Release
Just so we’re clear, the next public build release will be 2.1.888 – the first parts of the yacht event. We’ve decided to release it before Christmas as a sort of early Christmas gift, considering how substantial the update is.

However, we’re not going to tell you exactly when. XD You’ll have to check back regularly to see when it drops. (No, we’re not going to wait until Christmas day or shortly beforehand when most of you are already neck deep in family shit. It’ll be early enough for most to find time to enjoy during the holidays.)

2.2.0 and the Holidays
Speaking of the holidays, it turns out SR7 is a human and not an SU creation machine that runs on collectibles. (Who knew?!) As such, he has obligations and events during the holidays – like most other people – that are going to greatly reduce the time he has to work on 2.2.0. So, can we please start setting expectations accordingly ahead of time?

The main heroine focus for 2.2.0 is completing Miss Martian’s base content. However, as hopefully many of you learned with 2.1.9, that hardly means she’s the only one who’s going to get content. In fact, we’re quite certain many of you will be very excited when you find out who else is getting content. ; )

We’ll be doing teases, previews, lead-ups, updates and all that fun stuff throughout the update cycle. Be sure to check back on the Patreon regularly to stay up-to-date and informed directly from us.

AGAIN, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

It’s what helps us continue to operate as indie devs and what motivates us to continually get better. Our goal is constantly improve and top ourselves without getting complacent – all the while delivering increasingly better content and games to our fans.

We’re really looking forward to 2019 and hope you all are too.
Thanks for reading,

Gunsmoke Games

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
i need help with artemis i only get 3 clothes (normal-school girl and superhero),her dance and her finger by her sister.

Ioled

Jun 12, 2018
i need help with artemis i only get 3 clothes (normal-school girl and superhero),her dance and her finger by her sister.
I belive thats all the current content for her after shes been "unlocked".

*Spoilers* The only character that seems to have a somewhat complete "unlocked" story is Terra (Since she gets corrupted and your sex slave at the end).

If you want sex content with Artemis you should revert her and upgrade her to the point that she can go into the private room in the brothel, then go into the private room.

Reactions: lockerxx
4.00 star(s) 157 Votes