Projekt Night

Sep 2, 2016
Started a new game, the Killer Frost scenes with Blackfire/Mercy still don't trigger, while Cheshire/Superwoman/Galatea/Harley triggered just fine.
Am I doing something wrong? Did I have to clean register first before starting a new game ? Or it is a bug?
Thanks for saving me from starting over again. The scenes do show up in the gallery now if you edit the save to unlock them but no text/dialogue in the gallery scenes.

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
Discovered this game and a few thoughts.

Normally management games like this annoy me, but hey DC Women, sex, nudity ok I'll give it a shot.

The DC fanboy loves this, great play off that particular episode.

One thing that doesn't make sense to me.
Why once you get them doing everything at the bordello etc, when you unlock you bounce them to zero basically to talk to them and lose all that income? Will you eventually break them so they go there willingly?

(side note I LOVE how Mari is all for this from the start)

Also shouldn't Lex I dunno show them pictures of what they've been doing at Glam or Bordello to help prove his point and break them?

But I digress, I do wish there were a way to save elsewhere than in the registry. I'm guessing that's a unity thing and also why there are only 3 slots vs the multiples of Ren games. Would love to see other scenes.

Secondly the yacht... if you have sex there with one of your henchwomen, why can't you have sex with them again after the fact? Wouldn't that be a given for that choice? (or is that future content?)

Overall it is fun the art is enjoyable, but frustrating especially since getting them at base pretty much limits anything you can do with the heroines.

Bugs etc:
When first get Killer Frost to base, she has to lick the girls, whomever came in isn't showing up, no clue who it was.
Not getting a lesbian option at all for her when visiting so no way to see any other options..

Would it be possible to put an end of current content message for each of the girls so players are not trying to advance someone pointlessly?

Anyway looking forward to more.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
So, how do I trigger the Killer Frost scenes with Cheshire/Superwoman, etc?
Sometime after breaking Frost out of prison visiting the Glamour Slam will prompt the occasional conversation with Roulette about Frost's activities. Eventually, you'll have a conversation with Roulette that explains how Frost's activities are getting to close for comfort and how something will need to be done about her. This will prompt you to go back to base and figure out her whereabouts which leads to her capture. Once she's in your cells just visiting her will eventually lead to her lesbian acts as a part of her punishment. They all should happen just by visiting her cell but some apparently only trigger if you restart your game. I hadn't restarted (and I hadn't begun cloning yet) so I only saw scenes with Harley, Cheshire, and Superwoman before her cell activities progressed to the usual cell options. I'm pretty sure there's supposed to be a Mercy scene that I missed out on but I'm not sure about the likes of Galatea.

losthero360

Jan 17, 2018
hey i'm having problems downloading the last two updates i use windows and i download on MEGA but i can't play them any advise

Ioled

Jun 12, 2018
Why once you get them doing everything at the bordello etc, when you unlock you bounce them to zero basically to talk to them and lose all that income? Will you eventually break them so they go there willingly?
As i understand it (random person that just played through the game), they are like mindless dolls when they are at the dance place and brothel (if you read the text they often have a blank expression). Once you "unlock" their device they become more like Louis (as in they have a mind but the device conditions them to sex). There is a second "unlock" box that is currently unused, i hope that box will be used to "break them" so that they can do everything willingly, but we will have to wait and see (or get a response from the devs).

In practical terms, they behave very differently once "unlocked", at that point you kinda convince (blackmail/etc) them to serve you rather then mind control a mindless doll. Theres also new content when "unlocked" (Especially for the Terra girl, she seems to be the only one that might be finished).

Reactions: KaiserST

PugWug

Jul 4, 2017
As for the lack of income, since the game is still in development and some heroines haven't gotten their stories updated, you can use said heroines for sources of income. As for your next question, if the heroines go there willingly, that would raise some concern from the male heroes. Like, say WW just goes in during the middle of the day and doesn't respond to when the League needs her. That would raise suspicion and the whole plan could fall apart.

As i understand it (random person that just played through the game), they are like mindless dolls when they are at the dance place and brothel (if you read the text they often have a blank expression). Once you "unlock" their device they become more like Louis (as in they have a mind but the device conditions them to sex). There is a second "unlock" box that is currently unused, i hope that box will be used to "break them" so that they can do everything willingly, but we will have to wait and see (or get a response from the devs).
As for the second unlock button, that is used to get the heroines into the brothel, I mean, the Meta Bordello.

This is meant to be kept on the down-low, and if they go in willingly, that would just explode everything in the game into the open. At least, that's how I think of it.

Quazar87

May 6, 2017
I don't follow Tara's story. How does she end up disappeared/dead?

Oh, I see. The conceit is that they are going out during the day, so Tara is actually killed like in the episode.

Ioled

Jun 12, 2018
As for your next question, if the heroines go there willingly, that would raise some concern from the male heroes. Like, say WW just goes in during the middle of the day and doesn't respond to when the League needs her. That would raise suspicion and the whole plan could fall apart.

As for the second unlock button, that is used to get the heroines into the brothel, I mean, the Meta Bordello.

This is meant to be kept on the down-low, and if they go in willingly, that would just explode everything in the game into the open. At least, that's how I think of it.
A few things.

One, as stated ingame the devices only activate at night once they go into REM sleep.
Two, as stated ingame they do not remeber the stuff they do while they are under the devices control when they are awake normaly.

So basicly, while they would go "willingly", they would still only go at night and not remeber it when they are awake (super hero time). They simply would stop being "blank faced and mindless" while in the dance and brothel place but rather be broken/corrupted.

Off course the devs could allways have a true enslavement (day and night) at the second unlock if you have gotten powerfull enough to handle the heat. But that wasent the meaning when we said "go willingly" (at least not what i meant).

Reactions: KaiserST and PugWug

BiggySmall

Oct 1, 2018
A few things.

One, as stated ingame the devices only activate at night once they go into REM sleep.
Two, as stated ingame they do not remeber the stuff they do while they are under the devices control when they are awake normaly.

So basicly, while they would go "willingly", they would still only go at night and not remeber it when they are awake (super hero time). They simply would stop being "blank faced and mindless" while in the dance and brothel place but rather be broken/corrupted.

Off course the devs could allways have a true enslavement (day and night) at the second unlock if you have gotten powerfull enough to handle the heat. But that wasent the meaning when we said "go willingly" (at least not what i meant).
In a world of dozens of male superheroes including Batman. A dozen or so very famous heroins are have an active day of doing superhero stuff. In some cases are going to bed with other people at night. Then they are all sneaking away under everyone's noses, Often from locations with high security, and then spending all night in Lex's lair. Leaving no time for sleep.

And let's not forget stripping in front of or even having sex with hordes of two-bit criminals who would sell out their best friends for 20$.

It doesn't make sense. It doesn't have to. Just enjoy it.

TJNeese

Nov 20, 2017
Have the glitches with Audrey been addressed yet? Her DNA sample disappearing effectively locking out all of her content after that? I'd rather do everything myself than use another save, so would I have to restart the game to get back there or will there eventually be a way to get another DNA sample from her?

Reactions: Dramolcan
4.00 star(s) 157 Votes