gunofdis

Feb 15, 2018
How do you get Terra legitimately? I cheated her in after she refused to show up for several versions but I'm thinking about starting a new file.

how can i get terra's and audrey's DNA to make a clone of them
Go to their rooms when it's relevant.

Hehe, now waiting for a walkthrough. I aim failing to get:
1) Tala anal 2
2) Galatea anal
3) Blackfire anal
2 and 3 are at the end of the yacht scene with them as henchwoman. Can't miss it.

Last edited:

RockStar23

Dec 1, 2018
CAN SOMEONE HELP ME, PLEASE!! > Ever since update 2.1.8 i cant seem to be able to make the damn app run. My PC informs me that my computer isnt compatable with this version and that i should contact the developer. i waited for the new update, but the problem still remains. What should i do :(

D

Deleted member 788282

do the yacht costumes (ie.) harleys dress carry ovber to her available costumes in her room at lex corp?

D

Deleted member 788282

they didnt as of last update im told that wont be possible for awhile i asked same question
ok thanks very much.

side note, any idea where i can get the most up top date walkthrough as possible?

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
the scenes of mercuus blackfire which comes out with killer frost coo can be taken out

Ryan brooks

Aug 15, 2018
Does anyone know what to do once I got terra hair bc I went to the lab and I can't get a clone of her

Last edited:

allo allo

Jul 1, 2017
If I already have Terra in the cells and I downgrade her control device to see the new bordello scenes, will I lose all the progress in the cell storyline?

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Hmm I've found several posts about the Terra conundrum, but I can't seem to be able to clone Terra in my current playthrough because apparently she died before getting the item necessary to clone her xD!!! Did I mess up? Do I need to start from zero in order for Terra to work properly?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 157 Votes