Jun 10, 2017
I'm sorry to ask such a simple question but can someone fill me in on how to unlock Terra?
Here we go again. If you are playing on an older save, your best choice is to start over. Older saves just aren't compatible, for whatever reason, and bugfixing hasn't changed or helped anything.
If it's a new save, then get all twelve heroines and then talk to Selina/Catwoman in the Meta Bordello. She should give you details on Terra and allow you to capture her.

Reactions: Gunsmoke Games

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
I'm sorry to ask such a simple question but can someone fill me in on how to unlock Terra?
Here we go again. If you are playing on an older save, your best choice is to start over. Older saves just aren't compatible, for whatever reason, and bugfixing hasn't changed or helped anything.
If it's a new save, then get all twelve heroines and then talk to Selina/Catwoman in the Meta Bordello. She should give you details on Terra and allow you to capture her.
By older save he means one from back before Terra was added to the game. Much older. We've tested with more recent old saves and everything has worked fine.

t_jay17

Aug 24, 2016
It has been a while since I played this. What content is in the game? Can you have sex with any of your prisoners or your Galatea yet?

zekameka

Aug 4, 2018
Hehe, now waiting for a walkthrough. I aim failing to get:
1) Tala anal 2
2) Galatea anal
3) Blackfire anal

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I'll probably skip this update. Im not a fan of anal and it seems like an anal update.

U

User_687609

how can i get terra's and audrey's DNA to make a clone of them

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes