LordPalpatine

Aug 4, 2017
I think it was just him drawing what he wants to draw. It won't be in a game or anything like that.
Yeah of course it wont be part of the it because she is a character from Star Wars after all im just wondering if its part of series of something like that...

RT567

Oct 14, 2016
Yeah of course it wont be part of the its she is character from Star Wars after all im just wondering if its part of series of something like that...
Sunset has done a lot of stuff in the past. He did another short game called starring Korra. And he's done a ton of pictures and short comics. Rogue, Wonder Woman, Lois, Katara and a ton more. There's a thread with a collection of his work on this site

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LordPalpatine

Aug 4, 2017
Sunset has done a lot of stuff in the past. He did another short game called starring Korra. And he's done a ton of pictures and short comics. Rogue, Wonder Woman, Lois, Katara and a ton more. There's a thread with a collection of his work on this site

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know i have followed his work for years

Lucas90251

Dec 2, 2017
one question regarding the scene gallery some locked scenes are greyed out while other are just the normal color (purple) are the greyed out ones not unlockable at the current state of the game? and are the other purple ones unlockable?

lkey1

May 13, 2017
Great game! I'd just like to ask if you're going to add more animated scenes, or if you're going to make more scenes animated. I know this question was addressed a while ago but I'd like to know the current situation. I think it would bring the game lots of attention and success, and hope you've changed your approach.

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
Great game! I'd just like to ask if you're going to add more animated scenes, or if you're going to make more scenes animated. I know this question was addressed a while ago but I'd like to know the current situation. I think it would bring the game lots of attention and success, and hope you've changed your approach.
We have suspended animations right now in favor of stills, solely in the interest of progress. So if animations do get added it will be at a much later date, or stage in development. For reference SR7 can draw a still in 2 hrs and an animation takes upwards of a week or two then needs to be implemented.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
We have suspended animations right now in favor of stills, solely in the interest of progress. So if animations do get added it will be at a much later date, or stage in development. For reference SR7 can draw a still in 2 hrs and an animation takes upwards of a week or two then needs to be implemented.
As long as he gives us more like that creampied Ahsoka, I'm all for stills! :)

FHDani

Nov 3, 2016
Here is the source
w8!
So there is a chance to see these in the game or somewhat like that ?
Or these are just "arts" like "Avatar" and "Dragon Balls"

Asoka:
Unknow to me:

And do you know about anycrossover stufs or something like that ?
Trought summor or anything ? :)
Did not play about 1.8,I think ! :D

ZugBub9000

Mar 23, 2018
w8!
So there is a chance to see these in the game or somewhat like that ?
Or these are just "arts" like "Avatar" and "Dragon Balls"

Asoka:
Unknow to me:

And do you know about anycrossover stufs or something like that ?
Trought summor or anything ? :)
Did not play about 1.8,I think ! :D
The second one is from the show Gargoyles

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes