KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
So we got canon Miss Martian design from Bruce Timm, are there any plans to redesign her now in the game or we gonna keep the current design?

Or go with keeping both the redesign and old like Star Sapphire in yacht event.
While it's nice that we finally have the proper DCAU look for MM, it is too late. Too much was already done and SR7 just spent the last few weeks finishing most of the MM content for the 2.2 update. So changing her looks wouldn't be worth the effort.

I'm excited, but that art style doesn't make justice to Jessica.
View attachment 230729
True, but I'd say the chances of Jessica appearing at SU just increased because of her animated debut. So something good of it will probably come out.

7 days boys..7 days ,im gonna play some Kingdom Come while waiting for the update
I hate to be that guy but it's actually 8-9 days depending of your timezone. Also just realized a guy with a Darth Vader avatar is talking with another with a Emperor avatar, ironic.

Also, I been seeing some people ask for saves, so here is mine. It's mostly complete.

Billy BoBimbo

Oct 29, 2017
Alright I hate to be the lazy guy, I'm sure someone's said, but how do you "activate" the yacht event? I got the first cutscene, but it's been about a week and I haven't gotten anything else.

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Alright I hate to be the lazy guy, I'm sure someone's said, but how do you "activate" the yacht event? I got the first cutscene, but it's been about a week and I haven't gotten anything else.
I haven't gotten to it yet, but isn't it an event you activate in the offices of LexCorp?

ZugBub9000

Mar 23, 2018
True, but I'd say the chances of Jessica appearing at SU just increased because of her animated debut. So something good of it will probably come out.
I sure hope so, I've been wanting to see more lanterns in the game and she would definitely be a good choice along with Laira or Arisia.

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
I got the first scene by just checking on the GS, and nothing else has shown up that I've found so far.. Most likely I'm just dumb, but that's what the lovely people here are for lol
I wouldn't say your dumb, rather I'm just lazy for not trying to even advance to the yacht. Hell, I haven't even touched SU in about a week or so, so whatever that says about me.
Sorry, but i want to ask if this game is a totally no sound ???
Correct, as far as I know there's no sound. You could always do what Zug says an BYOB.

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
hello I'm trying to get the yacht event out but I do not get it and I made the whole prisoon event I can do I have to start heading new help please

LordPalpatine

Aug 4, 2017
hello I'm trying to get the yacht event out but I do not get it and I made the whole prisoon event I can do I have to start heading new help please
Okay now talk with Roulette and she will eventually tell you about the yacht and some time later cutscene will roll and the yacht event will begin

Reactions: KaiserST
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes