lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
kimcartoon. and, yeap, thats exactly what you think it is
Is a more direct link/show a bit too much to ask? Because that looks like a normal DC cartoon (not a parody or anything) and I want to find out how the fuck did that happen. Unless it is a parody. Then I sleep

notabumblebee

Apr 7, 2018
Is a more direct link/show a bit too much to ask? Because that looks like a normal DC cartoon (not a parody or anything) and I want to find out how the fuck did that happen. Unless it is a parody. Then I sleep
is from the new season of young justice, I thought you were asking where I was watching because some people had difficultes fiding a place to watch

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
is from the new season of young justice, I thought you were asking where I was watching because some people had difficultes fiding a place to watch
Well both. So this scene is real huh? Not parody or anything? Seriously, wtf DC? I know that you're all "dark and edgy" but maybe too much? I get that something like this in this community is "meh, all in a days work", but that's it's an online community for shit's and giggles, but something like that in real life is a bit too much (cartoon or not).
Sorry all for clogging the thread with non-SU stuff :(

notabumblebee

Apr 7, 2018
Well both. So this scene is real huh? Not parody or anything? Seriously, wtf DC? I know that you're all "dark and edgy" but maybe too much? I get that something like this in this community is "meh, all in a days work", but that's it's an online community for shit's and giggles, but something like that in real life is a bit too much (cartoon or not).
Sorry all for clogging the thread with non-SU stuff :(
dude, chill is just a joke. here is the context, Black Lightning was fighting Livewire, he pins her down, she says eletricity doesnt work on her and them he makes the comment aout his black bolts, is just a funny line man, yeash
View attachment 1547873717686.webm

Reactions: Dozer and KaiserST

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
dude, chill is just a joke. here is the context, Black Lightning was fighting Livewire, he pins her down, she says eletricity doesnt work on her and them he makes the comment aout his black bolts, is just a funny line man, yeash
View attachment 227685
Yeah, they're both dead now.

rle68

May 28, 2017
I'm pretty sure he did not say
I asked about this very ting right after the original update came out for the yacht .. alot of naysayers poo pooing the idea saying it would be impossible and take forever which just show some were talking out their butts.... from a programming stance it would be quite easy... the dresses dont become active until after and all events required have triggered.. until each henchwoman has gone through the yacht the dresses are not an outfit choice for the cells / rooms in lex's hideout...

now thats just programming.. i know the artwork would take longer im not saying that but it can be done without making it a big doo dad that people would scream about.. and for all the numerous things that people request this isnt so far out of range from any of those .. just like i love to see the artitst remove the stupid shoes from the girls and either draw heels or barefoot but thats MY opinion

ChefGoldblum

Mar 1, 2018
It seems unlikely for yacht dresses to be costumes for now at least. Damn shame since that Cheshire one is godlike. We're still waiting on Blackfire's egyptian one from over a year ago. I don't think there's been anything super official, but I don't imagine that girls will get more than 3 alternate costumes or so going forward since it compounds the artwork each time. If Cheshire's yacht isn't added by the end of the March update when it seems like when she'll be finished along with Artemis, I doubt anyone else will get there's anytime soon.

If the edit bro is still taking requests: Roulette, Mercy, Killer Frost, and Audrey in the Blackfire/Starfire Slave Leia costume.

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
Almost the end of the month

I don't know about everyone else but would anyone like to see miss Martian interact with Artemis ????

Or maybe miss Martian is forced to shapeshift into someone

Besides that I am hoping for more Superwoman content or even zatanna

Or more Morganne le fay and tala

Omar128

Feb 3, 2018
Hi guys, I remember I saw a map with all the possible choices and scene for the yacht event, back when 2.1.8 was released. Except now I can't find it anymore. Could you give me the link of it? Is there an updated version of it for 2.1.999? Thanks.

EDIT: Found it, it was (and currently is, I think) done by redknight00

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes