Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
And knowing Bruce Timm he will try to hook her up with Bats as well urgh...

[edit] Oh look its actually written by Jim Shooter...who I dont even know.
At least that hopefully keeps the batcest away.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Yeah, but I'm just trying to do my best to answer everyone's questions. If that's a nuisance, then I apologize.
Yeah but you didn't. That's what he's getting at.
You mentioned Oni as the developer but Oni has nothing to do with this project.

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Yeah but you didn't. That's what he's getting at.
You mentioned Oni as the developer but Oni has nothing to do with this project.
Shit yeah i'm looking back at it now and realizing my error. God, sometimes I'm amazed how stupid I am. One day, I won't mix threads together. Sorry sorry gonna delete that post now.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Shit yeah i'm looking back at it now and realizing my error. God, sometimes I'm amazed how stupid I am. One day, I won't mix threads together. Sorry sorry gonna delete that post now.
No problem, they are things that happen :LOL:

sperg

Aug 6, 2017
Apparently there is a new animated movie coming out called Justice League vs. The Fatal Five in the Bruce Timm artstyle. Miss Martian also gets a redesign in the typical Timm style.
nothing is sacred if timm is involved he has alot of pull, he will fit a bat romance in there somehow, im sure if he could he would have batman have a romance with martha kent, and currently in the comics Jessica Cruz tried to start a relationship with batman so im sure timm will try an integrate that into the story.

hopefully though this movie will give some art reference for a possible Jessica Cruz character in the future of this game

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes