Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018

Hey Everyone,

The art pack has been released to $10+ patrons today. The above image is just a little SFW taste of this pack’s focus – Android 18.

In other news, everyone is officially back from the holidays and working on all cylinders. SR7 is locked away getting MM’s content complete for this month’s SU update – which is now less than 3 weeks away!
You can start expecting teaser posts about the latest update a week out from release. (Doesn’t mean expect one on that exact day, but from now on you can consider the week leading up to each update to be “Teaser Week”.)
Please try to keep in mind that this month’s update cycle ran face first into the holidays, so temper your expectations accordingly.

We’re sorry for the elongated radio silence following our Jan 1st post, but we’re back now and you can expect Patreon posts from us about every 3-4 days – so be sure to check back regularly. SR7 wants to try getting at least one stream in this month and we have plenty of other things to share – both SU and non-SU related.
We hope everyone’s year is starting off with a bang! If nothing else, you can expect a few at the end of the month. ; )

Thanks for reading,

Gunsmoke Games

As expect the next update will be smaller than the previous two. Not something we can complain about, since it's because of the holidays.

Is it wrong to ask if someone could post the art pack please

Reactions: momo2

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
I for one would like a "Lex does his taxes" event. I think it would be seasonal and informative. What's not sexy about taxes?
It would answer a lot of questions and make for some nice worldbuilding, like for example: is Metropolis in NY or NJ or a different state altogether? That'd be a completely different tax code.
And if Lex doesn't have to deal with NY regulations then it might help explain how he got so wealthy
:)

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
can't wait to see what their next project may be. Seeing the art of 18 and Azula, I'd be down for either though i'd like a good DB hentai game.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes